Page 4 of 62 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: NWO has SA in its sights. (part 1)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Talk of NWO makes me laugh. The implication being that at present we are some how free and our freedom will be lost in a NWO . When has man ever really being free? Are we really free in South Africa? Are Americans really free. For thousands of years the ordinary man has always being controlled by men of power. I see threats like Facebook owning the internet as greater then a secret society theory about a NWO. The order of the world will never change, it has and always will be, men of power controlling the masses.

Our generation has no great wars, no great depression, our great war is with our minds, our great depression is our life's, hence we try to project that on to the world and create a comfort, by creating a fictional explanation, of some grand NWO.

My advice and humble opinion, as in the old days, don't believe everything you read, and in this day and age, don't believe everything you watch on you-tube.

2. Thank given for this post:

Blurock (11-Dec-13), Dave A (11-Dec-13), pmbguy (11-Dec-13)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vieome View Post
    Talk of NWO makes me laugh. The implication being that at present we are some how free and our freedom will be lost in a NWO . When has man ever really being free? Are we really free in South Africa? Are Americans really free. For thousands of years the ordinary man has always being controlled by men of power. I see threats like Facebook owning the internet as greater then a secret society theory about a NWO. The order of the world will never change, it has and always will be, men of power controlling the masses.

Our generation has no great wars, no great depression, our great war is with our minds, our great depression is our life's, hence we try to project that on to the world and create a comfort, by creating a fictional explanation, of some grand NWO.

My advice and humble opinion, as in the old days, don't believe everything you read, and in this day and age, don't believe everything you watch on you-tube.
    Well said vieome. Anyone reading these conspiracy theories will find so many contradictions that you can immediately realise that its bull$#!t.
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

Thanks
    I hate to sound cynical, sarcastic or opinionated, but what the F***
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tec0 View Post
    You don’t need population control all you need to do is legalise suicide....
    Please explain
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Well the plan itself is older then what most of us realise but it is fair to say that it gathered momentum over the last few years. It will start with first world countries because are in control. Then slowly it will happen. Watch the above...
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pmbguy View Post
    Please explain
    Depression is almost a norm in most social cultures including our own. Now imagine if 1 out of every 1000 is suicidal and have the legal right to take their own life easily fast and painlessly. It will make a massive dent in the human population. If you think I am joking look at the antidepressant pharmaceutical market. How many people buy and use their medication to date?

Simple yet honest truth is how many people are out of work and would rather just end it because they will refuse to suffer the indignities that follow unemployment? How many people have social disorders? It is not uncommon anymore... Depression is in every home in every family and has many causes. But if you give them a legal fast and painless way out... There is no telling how many will go for that option.
    peace is a state of mind

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    What is the difference between the New World Order and the Current World Order.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tec0 View Post
    Depression is almost a norm in most social cultures including our own. Now imagine if 1 out of every 1000 is suicidal and have the legal right to take their own life easily fast and painlessly. It will make a massive dent in the human population. If you think I am joking look at the antidepressant pharmaceutical market. How many people buy and use their medication to date?

Simple yet honest truth is how many people are out of work and would rather just end it because they will refuse to suffer the indignities that follow unemployment? How many people have social disorders? It is not uncommon anymore... Depression is in every home in every family and has many causes. But if you give them a legal fast and painless way out... There is no telling how many will go for that option.

This is definitely the craziest solution to over population I have ever heard. It is also by far your craziest post on TFSA so far. At first I was not sure if you were joking or not, so that’s why I said “please explain”...wow and you were serious. You had a whole explanation and everything. I can just imagine how governments would market this amazing new solution to over-population. Bill boards on the N3, “Lost your job?...Choose Suicide! No more pain!” “Depressed over a divorce? Choose Suicide!” “Don’t just feel suicidal go ahead and commit suicide (We have great facilities)”. Imagine what you would teach kids at school. If life gets you down kids, then just remember to be a good citizen and help our problem with over population by committing suicide.

Welcome to the Department of Population Control (DPC). This is where we help you commit suicide when you are depressed. So don’t try and take medication to get better, just give up and help us help you commit suicide.
    Do your part and together we can reduce the population.

NUTS!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pmbguy View Post
    This is definitely the craziest solution to over population I have ever heard. It is also by far your craziest post on TFSA so far. At first I was not sure if you were joking or not, so that’s why I said “please explain”...wow and you were serious. You had a whole explanation and everything. I can just imagine how governments would market this amazing new solution to over-population. Bill boards on the N3, “Lost your job?...Choose Suicide! No more pain!” “Depressed over a divorce? Choose Suicide!” “Don’t just feel suicidal go ahead and commit suicide (We have great facilities)”. Imagine what you would teach kids at school. If life gets you down kids, then just remember to be a good citizen and help our problem with over population by committing suicide.

Welcome to the Department of Population Control (DPC). This is where we help you commit suicide when you are depressed. So don’t try and take medication to get better, just give up and help us help you commit suicide.
    Do your part and together we can reduce the population.

NUTS!
    Well on a list of a hundred and ten we “South Africa” are listed Twenty-second from the top. Amazingly enough I thought it might be higher...

Still consider this... if it is such a stupid idea... why is it still illegal? I mean if people will not use the option why not make it available?
    peace is a state of mind

Page 4 of 62 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast