Page 12 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: NWO has SA in its sights. (part 1)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HR Solutions View Post
    Just a question, but why do you feel the need for the sarcastic/ugly comments when someone asks a question or does not agree with you ?
    Do you not want anyone to disagree with you ? Do you want this thread just to be about you ?
    HR, I am biting my tongue to prevent me saying something sharp and cutting.

I don't think that any of this post is about me. Not at all. Ask a stupid question and most days I'll ignore it. Some days I might give a silly answer.

I am human, I am not the NWO. Teco warned me that I would not get any one that would share my point of view. Who has agreed with me thus far? Who have I blessed with ugly remarks? The worst uncalled for remark was what?

Take your ball and....not nice, but more of a humourous than an ugly intention from my perspective anyway. The comment I made about the beans was totally crass, and yes I regret saying it. But do I think it will lead a whole generation astray? No, not in a thousand years. Do I think we should censor the weird and whacky bits of the “NUTS“? No, never.
    Exposing what others think in the context of conspiracies should not cause a mental issue in a young mind unless there are mental issues
    to start with.

I do dish out sarcasm or wit on occasion but not with those that seek genuine communication.

Never the less if I have offended you, then I ask for forgiveness as this was not my intention at all.

If some people want to play silly buggers that is their choice. Remember that if you give you must be prepared to take.

Hope this answers your question, but if not then speak your mind and I will try explain it so that you understand it better.

Take care.

2. Thanks given for this post:

tec0 (19-Dec-13)

Suspended
    Thanks
    Never the less if I have offended you, then I ask for forgiveness as this was not my intention at all.
    No Prob

Teco warned me that I would not get any one that would share my point of view
    And that's exactly what happened, but you retaliated, then apologized ........
    As I have said to Tec before .... we all have different opinions on different topics, but we should respect each others opinions, not shout them down with sarcasm or threats or personal insults. (I am not saying that you have).

Thanks
    @Trickzta – You did lose your cool, but that’s ok. Just remember that your point of view is seen by most educated intelligent people as utter nonsense. It is so out there that it’s difficult for anybody to respond in a serious manner. If you want to discuss this subject in a serious manner then I think you got the wrong forum. There are lots of conspiracy theory websites out there where your ideas will be well received. Where all sorts of crazy people hang around congratulating each other’s madness. Honestly it’s a little bit embarrassing, I cringe at some of the things you say.

Conspiracy theorists always seem to come from the lower middle classes (Not saying you do Trickzta). Very few successful businessman or professionals believe in them. Furthermore, thinking in terms of a grand conspiracy controlling the world is a great way to relieve yourself of feeling shit about your own mundane existence. It is also a great excuse for not being successful, “oh the world is against us we can’t succeed we can’t win we are not in control of our own lives our position in life is determined by secret forces outside of our control”
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Thanks
    I found some great quotes with regard to conspiracy theorists. Hits the nail rather well I think.

“The mentally disturbed do not employ the Principle of Scientific Parsimony: the most simple theory to explain a given set of facts. They shoot for the baroque.”

Philip K. Dick

“The main thing that I learned about conspiracy theory, is that conspiracy theorists believe in a conspiracy because that is more comforting. The truth of the world is that it is actually chaotic. The truth is that it is not The Iluminati, or The Jewish Banking Conspiracy, or the Gray Alien Theory.

The truth is far more frightening - Nobody is in control.

The world is rudderless.”

Alan Moore

“Conspiracy theory is the ultimate refuge of the powerless. If you cannot change your own life, it must be that some greater force controls the world.”

Roger Cohen
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Thanks
    I found a little something for the people who it would seem have a little difficulty accepting the bare bone truth.

It explains where some names originated, it also reveals that the New World Order is not a theory.

While it is a long story, those of us that dislike reading can just skim through the list without the need for detail.

Alex Jones is, at first glance, one of the alternate news fraternity. On digging deeper he appears to be a CIA Asset. But that is for another day. I am not a fan of his, but there is much truth in this expose.

Quote:
    In fact, if one were to look into conspiracy theories, they will largely find that thinking about a conspiracy is associated with lunacy and paranoia.* Some websites suggest it as an illness.* It is also not surprising to see so many people on the internet writing about conspiracy theories in a condescending tone, usually with the words “kool-aid,” “crack pot,” or “nut job” in their articulation.* This must be obvious to anyone that emotionally writing about such serious matter insults the reader more than the conspiracy theorist because there is no need to resort to this kind of behavior.* It is employed often with an “expert” who will say something along the lines of, “for these conspiracies to be true, you would need hundreds if not thousands of people to be involved.* It’s just not conceivable.”

http://www.infowars.com/33-conspirac...n-should-know/

Thanks
    Many conspiracy theories do end up as being true. The US and others will classify clandestine operations. Much foreign policy actions are done in secret, what’s new? But just because there is such a thing as realised conspiracies does not mean all are true. All conspiracies that have been exposed as true are simply business as usual. I find it hard that people are shocked to find that the CIA and other organisations do what they do. The CIA by its very definition operates in secret for the benefit of the US, they don’t have a rule book, never had. Furthermore a conspiracy involving a NWO is totally different to any conspiracy mentioned in that link. The world powers have always been enemies of each other, empires do not exists peacefully with one another. To say that China and the US are working together for the proposes of a NWO is simply at odds with reality. If you say that maybe china is not involved but the US, Europe and the common wealth are in cahoots, then I would say right on 100% correct, But what is new there?

Again it comes down to simple reasoning, simply because some conspiracies are true does not lend any credence to any other conspiracy being true. In fact those exposed conspiracy theories are evidence that the NWO does not exist. Why? because they show how the US is fighting everybody else, so no combined world effort there for a NWO. Others like water gate show internal struggles for power within the US. Which is also a blow to the NWO because a NWO would by its very definition need internal US-power cohesion to ever exist.

A simple understanding of world history, especially conflict between all the great civilisations starting with the Sumerians will show you that fundamentally a NWO is at odds with human history and human nature. The great powers have never and will never work together to control the world as one combined entity, AKA the NWO

Trickzta, may I humbly suggest that just for now let’s debate this without the use of links. I would like to hear your own views and opinions on the matter. You are definitely a true believer, I respect that, so let’s hear what You have to say.

Suspended
    Thanks
    Yep links are based on what other people surmise or think. Absolutely no actual fact, purely "conspiracies" !! And that is one of the reasons I do not read any of them. Photoshop plays a big part also ! But people will believe what they want to believe - we are all different - some just more radical than others .

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HR Solutions View Post
    Yep links are based on what other people surmise or think. Absolutely no actual fact, purely "conspiracies" !! And that is one of the reasons I do not read any of them. Photoshop plays a big part also ! But people will believe what they want to believe - we are all different - some just more radical than others .
    Where is your proof to disproof the above?

It is easy to shoot everything down. But you are yet to show us your research?

I would really like to see your research.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Thanks
    Hey tec0 how’z things? How’s your Tesla coil?

When you make a claim against the validity of a common accepted belief, then the burden of proof is on you buddy. If you produce evidence then we can debate our positions, however I have to be frank and say that absolutely nothing you guys have said is evidence of a NWO. Despite this fact I have humoured you guys by responding. After some self analysis I conclude that I must be crazy by trying to convince you guys of your folly you take so seriously.

Suspended
    Thanks
    Tec we are talking " conspiracy theory" here !!! Do u know what that actually means ?

Answer:
    the belief that the government or a covert organization is responsible for an event that is unusual or unexplained, esp when any such involvement is denied

Belief Means what people think, therefore NOT factual, therefore any link to a conspiracy theory is not factual, but a belief.

Page 12 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast