Page 10 of 62 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: NWO has SA in its sights. (part 1)

Thanks
    [/COLOR][/FONT]
    The following two links are immensely informative!

ughhhh damn fone!
    “You Scotchmen are too independant for the good of the tradesmen. Have you ever heard of the great Keir Hardy, one of your own?

A great man, a noble tongue and fearless of the EXPLOITERS.

Das Kapital - have you read it? No, and you speak like a man with learning.

Karl Marx, greatest teacher since Jesus Christ, no offence, if you are religious minded.“

Plagarised from a copyright protected source. Not sure of my spelling.

Vanash you are a wise and learned man. I am well pleased that you have found an individual of interest to you. Take care.
    If the outcome of a vote is unknown then voting is tantamount to gambling. If the outcome of a vote is known, then voting is futile. Robert Rorschach.

Suspended
    Thanks
    Serious !!! You believe this ????

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HR Solutions View Post
    Serious !!! You believe this ????
    Not sure what “this“ is. If you mean Agenda21 & the plans for a one government world power, well then we'd be stupid to ignore this.

You don't believe this, then you believe a terrorist that lived in a cave was responsible for flying aircraft into the twin towers. Not forgetting tower seven, the first building of its kind to fall through its own poephol because of fire.

USA is soon to transform from a first world country into a third world country. SA is/was an experiment to assist in the transformation.

I am not asking you to believe me, just asking you to do some research for yourself. Or grab another frosty and watch another show on tv. Honey Booboo is really good.

Do you really believe that world leaders give a shot about you? Oh boy, if you do, you are in for a nasty shock.

Nevertheless you are entitled to believe whatever you want to, as are those that believe differently. take care.

Thanks
    http://uncensored.co.nz/2010/06/01/w...on-from-space/

Here is a starting point for a peep into the 'masterplan'.

UFOs and 13 or more different alien species are being trended as mind kontrol propaganda that will become more and more presented to us until we are conned into believing that the aliens are holding us captive, and that the aliens have chosen xyz to be the go-between.

This group will then herd the flock into complete enslavement. Laugh if you will, after all von Braun was a silly old fart that wants to scare people with nonsense.
    If the outcome of a vote is unknown then voting is tantamount to gambling. If the outcome of a vote is known, then voting is futile. Robert Rorschach.

Thanks
    Nuts!
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pmbguy View Post
    Nuts!
    WoW! Do they come when you call?

Suspended
    Thanks
    No thanks. It would be like watching movies. Someone's production.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    @Trickzta
    Well no borders is good, I am looking forward to this NWO order now. So I will be able to live in a country that accepts the color of my skin.

A few more questions?
    Will there be wars in the NWO?
    Will there still be B.E.E in the NWO?
    Will there be crime in this NWO?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HR Solutions View Post
    No thanks. It would be like watching movies. Someone's production.
    Yeah that would be creepy, like looking at words and seeing pictures.

Yeah it would mean using your brain and concentrating for more than 30 seconds. We wouldn't want to disturb your slumber now would we.

Now go back to sheep and leave the grownups alone.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by vieome View Post
    @Trickzta
    Well no borders is good, I am looking forward to this NWO order now. So I will be able to live in a country that accepts the color of my skin.

A few more questions?
    Will there be wars in the NWO?
    Will there still be B.E.E in the NWO?
    Will there be crime in this NWO?
    Hello, anyone home? Now what country would that be? A country without borders?

There will be no crime, it will be called illegal and deviant behaviour. You'll have to get rid of those boogers much more slyly.

Contrary to popular belief, warring is the oldest profession on earth. So if you're being screwed now, chances are good that you'll be screwed then too.

As to BEE, I take it you refer to the policy being practiced by those in a position to do so. Busy Employing Europeans will be a thing of the past. Every one will have work, you will be paid in gm beans. Spewing hot air from above and below will be a lot easier.

As it won't be a country, I'm unable to debate colours of skin. Genuine imitation orange leopard fur would probably be a safe bet.

Now please take your ball and go and play in the traffic. And no, I'll not answer another question, unless you are asking as an adult. I won't be holding my breath.

Page 10 of 62 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast