Hello all,
As I have mentioned when I introduced myself that I intend to register a new business. I have received confirmation last week that the business is indeed registered under the name VanSmart Services. Now the business is structured as a sole proprietorship with the intention the convert it to a company or close corporation at a later stage. Now our local chamber of commerce suggests that I buy an existing CC "on the shelf". But the business registration company that I am using to register the business suggests that I register to a "shelf Pty" or "New Pty" company.

Question 1 has any member have any experience and/or advice on this matter. The relative costs and legal implications.
Also, at present we are starting only with one van. If for instance the van is out of order or our demand exceeds our capacity.

Question 2. How could I hire/rent another van on short notice and for short periods of time.

The answers to these questions will certainly help me with me business plan and will be much appreciated.

Any other information or advice on any other matter that will assist me in this new venture will be gladly accepted with thanks.

Thank you and all of the very best.
Hilton.

P.S. The website should be up and running in the coming week. Will let you know when active to get response and suggestions.

HWP