Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Kama Sutra

Thanks
    Adrian I think that Tec is way to mysteries to ever give a straight answer...like the series Lost...we will never really know what is going on.

@Tec0 if you tell us you win
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    Anyway, I am going to put down my tablet now and pull some Karma Sutra moves with the missus. You sleep well now.
    I hate you so much right now
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pmbguy View Post
    I hate you so much right now
    don't worry about it the missus will tell him where she hid his blowup doll and send him on his way...
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tec0 View Post
    don't worry about it the missus will tell him where she hid his blowup doll and send him on his way...
    Look I suspect a larger plot but anyway since you going to bed Geniet mama se tietie

Thanks
    I vote this the funniest post of 2013

Quote Originally Posted by tec0 View Post
    far be it from me to give advice on the subject. But yea woman hate it if the man "goes out" and only come back the next day. Then they go where have you been you smell like perfume. You cheated on me bla bla bla. I know the drill we used to be a big household with two complete families living in a very small house. Truth is when you pull out an expensive bottle of perfume and said. I went out to clear my head decided I still love you got you this... The female normally don't know how to react. Remember now they called you a cheater and all that hard words to take back.

I personally are not the cheating kind. I am all for working on a relationship. But if manipulation is the name of the game... then it ain't love... Woman say they have the right to be happy right... Well you have the right to be happy too. Men tend to think a physical relationship is just as important and we are programmed to do so via nature.

Remember they expect you to sit with PMS and mood swings and arguments that will get progressively worse. Then it is not wrong to expect them to deal with your expectations. That is why it is called a relationship.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    No actually I vote this thread as the funniest ever. Why on earth do you need a book to tell you how make love?

It is called an imagination....

I bit of useless info

Kamasutra: (Hinduism) an ancient Sanskrit text giving rules for sensuous and sensual pleasure and love and marriage in accordance with Hindu law
    peace is a state of mind

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    So tec0, tell us about your wife, girlfriend, dog, sheep, goat or whatever you are in a relationship with.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    So tec0, tell us about your wife, girlfriend, dog, sheep, goat or whatever you are in a relationship with.
    Tell you what give me 1,5 million reasons in “Rand” I am not greedy and I will tell you what you want to know.
    peace is a state of mind

Thanks
    I've posted this in anoth thread that went in a similar vein;

C'mon guys, stop riding Tec0, if he doesn't wish to discuss his private life then please assume that 'no' really maens 'no' in this case.
    On the flip side, if you play to the crowd like you last post above Tec0 then as far as I'm concerned you're on your own I'm afraid so please choose.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyD View Post
    I've posted this in anoth thread that went in a similar vein;

On the flip side, if you play to the crowd like you last post above Tec0 then as far as I'm concerned you're on your own I'm afraid so please choose.
    I am just having a bit of fun... See mister Adrian has a particular engine and once he wants to know something he wants to know something. Knowing this I thought I give him a run for his money for a bit.

Ag ok oom, I have no wife no children of my own. Trust it would put his mind to ease now. Talking about going after a fly with a sledgehammer....
    peace is a state of mind

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.