Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: FISHING

Thanks
    Pheromones I say Pheromones, For starters she flings the rod about and hits water eventually, stuck in a bush, lure hooked in my leg, anything but the water. When she gets a bite she pulls and loses grip of the reel handle and rod sometimes. She only uses 2 trusty varieties of yum watermelon 6” curtail (A good worm)! , No matter what the conditions are! Once she thought she had a bite and struck me off the boat. Despite all these things she still catches, I don’t know Vanash I think it the dam Pheromones. I like fishing with my wife, she won’t fish with me the entire day but will spend some time reading a book in the shady green meadow, This is when I quickly duck some beers onboard
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Thanks
    My son before he became a 'Border Fisherman'

Yellow tail caught at Mpami
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00148.jpg 
Views:	357 
Size:	78.4 KB 
ID:	3999  
    "Nobody who has succeeded has not failed along the way"
    Arianna Huffington

Read the first 10% of my books "Didymus" and "The BEAST of BIKO BRIDGE" for free
    You can also read and download 100% free my short stories "A Real Surprise" and "Pieces of Eight" at
    http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/332256

Thanks
    Nice one wynn junior! I see allot of ski boat fisherman leave their boats at home and pull out the jet-ski instead, my brother in law recons its much more exiting hooking a huge predator on a jet ski, he goes to all the winter comps off the natal coast
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Thanks

Reverse Fishing, because of peeing

This is what happens when you are a surfer who needs to pee allot. Just imagine experiencing this yourself....jeeez! he is one lucky fellow! If I were him I would wear some kind of sack under the wetsuit

This is a another tag team shark attack but in Australia, hectic, he must also piss allot

Diamond Member
    Thanks

6. Thanks given for this post:

pmbguy (02-Oct-13)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ians View Post
    Ian you have outdone yourself! that was amazing! You have combined my 2 favourite hobbies. I just love seeing a good looking woman reel in a bass

Bronze Member
    Thanks
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	08082011308.jpg 
Views:	360 
Size:	57.2 KB 
ID:	4017

I have caught much bigger but this is one of my favorite memories.Caught on a bass rod and took me about an hour to land.

Thanks
    That must of been one hell of a fight! I also like using light tackle, did you pull this bugger out on drop-shot?

Bronze Member
    Thanks
    Bait - fish head.

Thanks
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20130924-00385.jpg 
Views:	681 
Size:	100.6 KB 
ID:	4094
    I caught this 2.1kg female rainbow trout near Kokstad recently in a beautiful mountain lake. We actually were supposed to fish for bass in another dam but the farmer invited us to fish for trout instead, we did not have our fly gear with us so we used spinners (Farmer said its Ok) anyway we fished for about 2 hours with not a single byte, then I switched to a brown trout mimic rapala and bam! first cast I caught the fish in the photo which we kept for the smoker. I caught another 4 with the same rapala all about on the 2kg mark which I released back in the dam for next time. My cousin only caught 2 so he had to buy the first few rounds at the pub HaHa

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast