Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: A Question ......

Suspended
    Thanks
    I can only laugh. Some people have opinions based on experience. Then some people ASSUME things based on other peoples experience. Then they try to make it a fact of someone else ...
    Just another thread getting totally messed up after I tried to start an intelligent simple thread by asking WHY ??

I have been there, and I got up and came back fighting, not crying.
    Good for you Dave. I have also been there - its not easy, but you have to fight to get back up.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    tec0 - The guy makes an observation from experience - I can assure you that he would happily place anybody and everybody because he gets paid when he places somebody. You keep forgetting that he is a placement agency and not the final employer.
    And I also have experience and I am also making observations. A few observations I will not make public. There is no need for that. But I know a lot more then you may think. Lets just leave it at that. You think I am being an a$$hole with HR. I can tell you now there is much much more to this then just me shooting my mouth off. Like I say I know stuff and I have some facts... But I will not air them at all. That is for me and is my motivation.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    tec0 - The bottom line is that personal insults simply serve no purpose, no matter what we know. Remember, this forum is like standing around a braai and talking with lots of people you don't really know. If one were to insult people under that circumstance one would be liable to get a fat slap sommer then and there!

4. Thanks given for this post:

pmbguy (30-Aug-13)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    tec0 - The bottom line is that personal insults simply serve no purpose, no matter what we know. Remember, this forum is like standing around a braai and talking with lots of people you don't really know. If one were to insult people under that circumstance one would be liable to get a fat slap sommer then and there!
    If people start to label other people then that is a personal insult to me. And I take it very personally. He started the crap with his post. I followed up. You may not like me now and you may think that I am an arrogant a$$hole with my head stuck up my own a$$. But I will let this go. Partly because so many people insist that I do.

Fine let things run as they do... I just hope I am wrong.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Suspended
    Thanks
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spring day.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	12.1 KB 
ID:	3918

Thanks
    Tec0, I hear you, singling out an age group is perhaps not the best way to go about it, but HR Solutions has far more experience in these matters than you or I. HR Solutions is not saying that ALL persons in this age group are so, just that this is more prevalent in that particular age group. If you are in that age group it's fine to feel a little insulted by it, but then don't go attacking anyone for it, just try to see it from their perspective.

I have a son and daughter in that group and they don't always get a thumbs-up from me either, there are often times that I must play the "Daddy says" card, but overall, they have the right attitude and they are keen to get up and do whatever it takes.
    Today Defines Tomorrow
    Errare Humanum Est Remitto Divinus

Suspended
    Thanks
    I have a son and daughter in that group
    And the funny thing is so do I But I have taught them to go out there and DO IT. I have taught them that nothing comes easy to you. You have to go out there and make it happen, and if you don't it will not come to you ! (based on my experience in the recruitment industry)

HR Solutions is not saying that ALL persons in this age group are so
    Thanks Dave

Lets just leave it at that
    We are really trying to ...

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    I have employed numerous people over the years and young white males are the worst by far. Let me tell you about my employment choices in order of preference.

Hard handwork - black Zimbabwean men, white Zimbabwean men, coloured men then only white men.
    Artistic work - young white women, young coloured women, young coloured men and lastly young white men.

Take it, leave it, I couldn't care less, those are my preferences from personal experience.

Suspended
    Thanks
    I have employed numerous people over the years and young white males are the worst by far. Let me tell you about my employment choices in order of preference.

Hard handwork - black Zimbabwean men, white Zimbabwean men, coloured men then only white men.
    Artistic work - young white women, young coloured women, young coloured men and lastly young white men.

Take it, leave it, I couldn't care less, those are my preferences from personal experience.
    I tend to agree with you. Its a sad thing.
    (I must add tho - it is NOT everyone (just in case anyone might feel picked on) )

Thanks

My experience has been somewhat different, but we are in very different trades.
    Today Defines Tomorrow
    Errare Humanum Est Remitto Divinus

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast