Thread: Blue Lakes SA and Just Group

Thanks

Angry Blue Lakes SA and Just Group

I cant seem to find anything on the Forum - maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places.....

My father in law got him one of these cars through Just Group where you are SUPPOSED to be remunerated for advertising their company through driving around - if you drive enough kilometers you get paid - SUPPOSED to...

Now I checked out BlueLakesSA's website - the company is based in Hon Kong... Just group is the SOLE company who is affiliated with BlueLakesSA. Should you happen to actually get through on the phone lines to Just Group and just mention something about money or repayments - you get put on hold and they cut off the line....

Now there is no company registration numbers on either of their websites..... There are actually a few people who are fairly satisfied with the service they are getting from above mentioned Co.'s ... but there are a LOT who aren't ....

Any advice ??????????

I do view this as a very serious matter ?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumbing Supplies View Post
    I cant seem to find anything on the Forum
    I can confirm this one hasn't come up on TFSA before.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I cant seem to find anything on the Forum - maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places.....
    Tried looking for something instead?
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

Thanks
    Nevertheless .... any advice ?

Thanks
    Try to google on "The Satinsky Group of Companies" or "buy a car for r799" and you will see a number of websites which relates to this. There are a number of good and bad posts on hellopeter.

Thanks
    I am in the same boat!!! Im a pensioner with a Downs Syndrome daughter to support and I have to pay R2600 per month. They have NEVER paid, even though I faithfully drove the required amount AND sent pics in! My contact number is 076 631 6036 and my name is Brenda. Ask your father in law to call me, lets get a whole lot of people to fight this!!! Its a SCAM!

Silver Member
    Thanks
    The problem is people do not read the fine print, the writer included.

I suspect this is how it is supposed to work. Say your re-payment is R2600 per month. You've been driving around in a car with ads saying ring this number and drive this car for R699 or something similar.

Now the gullible calls that number advertised on your car. That call will cost him a number of rands, say for example R10. Of that R10 your account gets credited with say R6. Now your monthly payment of R2600 is reduced by R6. If in that month 300 gullible folks called that number on your car you would have earned a credit of R6 X 300 =R1 800 thereby reducing your monthly payment to R800 (2600-1800).

I suspect that this is how it is supposed to work.my explanation could well be wrong. Random amounts were used.

Email problem
    Thanks

BLUELAKES SA SATINSKY GROUP DRIVECAR SALES IS A CSAM , RUBBISH , WILL RIP YOU OF

Quote Originally Posted by Plumbing Supplies View Post

My father in law got him one of these cars through Just Group where you are SUPPOSED to be remunerated for advertising their company through driving around - if you drive enough kilometers you get paid - SUPPOSED to...

Now I checked out BlueLakesSA's website - the company is based in Hon Kong... Just group is the SOLE company who is affiliated with BlueLakesSA. Should you happen to actually get through on the phone lines to Just Group and just mention something about money or repayments - you get put on hold and they cut off the line....

Now there is no company registration numbers on either of their websites..... There are actually a few people who are fairly satisfied with the service they are getting from above mentioned Co.'s ... but there are a LOT who aren't ....

Any advice ??????????

I do view this as a very serious matter ?
    STY AWAY FROM THEM THEY WILL GIVE YOU A REFUND FOR ONLY A SHORT PERIOD AND THEN TRY EVERY TRICK IN THE BOOK TO GET THEM SELF OUT OF THE CONTRACT
    THEY ARE PURE RUBBISH SHOULD BE CLOSED DOWN
    They ripped of poor people who can not afford expensive cars and then breachcontracts

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    A scheme and a scam is the same thing. Just spelt differently....

Any scheme (MLM, investment, time share, free holiday etc) that requires the participant (member, investor, public or guillable pensioner) to perform certain conditions or additional fine print is a scam and should be avoided like the plague. That goes for recruiting members, buying "products" reporting back, sending photos or jumping through hoops in any way.

How many times should scamsters be exposed, victims appear in the media etc before people will take note?

There is only ONE way; that is a simple buy and sell or, I pay - you deliver a service. No strings attached! These scamsters work out the numbers like a gambler and they will ALWAYS win. Until exposed, that is.
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...