Now that I have been managing my money, opened a savings account and personal account so that I can finally after 22 years draw a salary. Here is the question, Can I transfer all my money from my business account into my R99 account and use my personal account to pay wages etc or do what I am doing at present, using my credit card in my personal capacity to pay my business accounts, then claim it back via the books? I could save myself hundreds of rands in bank charges doing it this way.

Simple things like salaries transfers to other standard bank accounts are costing me almost R200 per month, It cost less than R5 for me to transfer the money into my R99 account.

I have had the R99 account for a month and some, did a comparison and realised that even if I keep the business cheque account(which I am assuming I have to have for business reasons) open but just transferred all the money into my R99 I would still save hundreds of rands.

Anyone have any ideas on how to save on banking fees, because like the petrol, electricity, rates etc are all becoming expenses we need to pay attention to, 10 years ago petrol and banking fees wasn't even a factor in my business, it was just part of my overheads.