So I requested a call back from this company. A week later. Let me repeat myself in case I wasn't heard the first time, A WEEK LATER I get this e-mail...

Dear Perform,

We have tried to return your phone call, to no avail.

If you wish to order one of our products or need more information on any of these, visit our website at www.growabusiness.co.za or send an email to sales@growabusiness.co.za.

If you already have an order with us, send an email to operations@growabusiness.co.za with your order number and enquiry.

Note that if you want to speak to a GrowABusiness consultant in future, you don't have to call us. You can just visit our website at www.growabusiness.co.za and click on the 'Click here to request a phone call from one of our consultants'. You will receive an email/SMS within 10 minutes of this request to confirm your unique call reference number. Alternative, you can send an email to 'operations@growabusiness.co.za' and request a call back from a consultant.

If there's anything else that we can assist with, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

--
GrowABusiness Sales

Email : sales@growabusiness.co.za
Telephone : +27 (0)861 778 559
Fax : +27 (0)86 546 8655

My phone is attached to my hip so to speak. I go nowhere without my phone. ALL my other clients get hold of me.... Mmm.... But this company cannot after a week?

I will rather eat shards of glass than use a company with this kind of service. I suggest you do the same.