Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would You Pay R100 For This?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Now that's how to use constructive criticism

That certainly looks like a solid proposal, Norri. Only one way to really find out though...

Good luck with it. I might even be online for a couple of those

2. Thanks given for this post:

Norri (28-Aug-12)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Sounds good. May also give it a try.
    Excellence is not a skill; its an attitude...

4. Thanks given for this post:

Norri (28-Aug-12)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Norri View Post
    Okay so here's a revised offer:

- 1 hour to 1 and 1/2 hour webinar.
    - 30 minutes of QnA afterwards.
    - Recording that you can download and replay at your convenience.
    - Tuesdays @ 3pm
    - 100% money-back guarantee

You'll get structured teaching plus my personal experience and advice catering specifically for the South African market and challenges on these and similar topics:

- How To Create Your Own Info Products And Sell Them To Your Audience
    - 7 Ways To Grow Your List In 30 Days - Because Size Matters!
    - Easy Outsourcing - Get Back your Time While Growing your Business
    - Membership Sites Made Easy - Recurring Income Done Right
    - Open Office InfoProducts - How to Make your Ebooks Gorgeous
    - PowerPoint for Business - Easily Create Stunning Slideshows and Webinars

Norrie, doing these webinars, will start off slow, but if you keep with it you will make some good money.

Don't worry about anybody telling you they will not pay for it. Point is people pay R2 500-00 to R5 000-00 for 2 Hour seminars, that actually hove no real value to them. 90% walk away from these conferences and forgot everything they heard by the time they get into their cars.

With doing webinars people can always refer back to the recording, and they would have access to your help desk. People that do not want to pay your fee, well, do you really want them on the webinar?

I would suggest you do it something like the following:

• There are 1000'ds of people looking to make some income online/home business/extra money, You first want to attract these people into your webinars. Getting them in, I would suggest you do 1 or 2 free webinars based around making income online. You then do a webinar subscription with the ones you have in mind. Charging R60-00 to R120-00 per webinar on your different topics. Some people might not want to do subscriptions, but they can then just select and pay for the ones they are interested in. If they do a once off payment for all your topic specific webinars, then give them a huge discount.

• Your first free prospect finder webinars must be good quality, even if it is free. You want to really establish yourself as the go to man/company. Mention your topic specific webinars, but don't give away too much.

• For your paid webinars, personally I would not offer a refund, this is South Africa there are just too many people that would suck up your information/training and then ask for a refund. Make it clear in your terms you do not give refunds as they can not return the knowledge, like in a physical product. " I have never seen anybody asking for a refund from varsity"

• Once you have run your first set of webinars, you then automate the whole process. You are only live when you welcome and greet you attendees and when you do Q&A afterward. You actual webinar run from your initial recording. As with everything some people might not be able to attend your live webinar, but they then can listen to the previous weeks recorded webinar and Q&A. You can also invite them to attend a special organized Q&A session. You can also on the next scheduled webinar d a quick Q&A with members that did not attend the previous live session, but they did listen to the recording.

• To limit any people from taking your recordings and send it to everybody they know, you can either Password protect it, or your members can only listen to it online in your membership back office.

With the membership, you actually widen your options. Your members will all be people looking to make an income online, so part of their training will be to promote your webinars, they then earn a gooD commission from that. This in itself will motivate them to follow your training, especially if they earned that first commission.
    Last edited by dfsa; 29-Aug-12 at 12:39 AM.

6. Thanks given for this post:

Norri (13-Sep-12)

Email problem
    Thanks
    Hi i'm an affiliate marketer for SFI. Now - no 1 - there i really got some use ful information
    2. tuesdays at 12:00 that is when you should send this to people.
    3. even with my advertising people are not interested in making money thursdays fridays saturdays - i get response on my ads sunday monday and tuesdays some others here and there too. but not on fridays.
    every one wants to have a weekend off. relax and not be desturbed. you wont sit on the computer with webinars while you can have a beer with friends in the pub or have a braai.
    nono to fridays.
    PM me
    then when you have your book up and running i can advertise your business worldwide.
    cecile
    Last edited by Dave A; 09-Sep-12 at 10:00 PM.

8. Thanks given for this post:

Norri (13-Sep-12)

Thanks
    Thanks for the feedback guys

I'm partly wanting to offer this to my current client base (~900) as a paid-for product and partly wanting to use this as free bait for my new business where we handle everything from logo design and web design to copywriting, PPC, SEO, etc. (All outsourced to pros I've used in the past).

Will have to give all this great advice some time in my subconscious and then decide where to go with this.

Thanks again!
    Norio De Sousa - Just1.co.za (Cheap web hosting & website builder)
    Maxiware CC Reg no. 2000/048244/23 (Maxiware CC)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.