Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How to increase your traffic?

Thanks
    Blog Entries

How to increase your traffic?

I used to do the following to gain traffic:

* Write articles on your topic (your site's topic) and submit to article submission sites
    * Join to Social Bookmarking Sites and submit your site
    * Write a Press Release about your product/services and submit to Free PR Submission sites
    * Register and join forums with the same topic/niche

But that doesn't stop there, you should work it out. After 4 to 6 weeks, you would notice that you'll get higher traffic and at the same time you'll gain link popularity.

Suspended
    Thanks
    If it works - why did you stop ?

Email problem
    Thanks
    As for me, It is also important to get professional search engine marketing (SEM) consultation in order to get a higher search engine ranking. Contrary to common perception, this is not a very expensive proposition.

Installing a blog on your website (you can obtain one for free from WordPress.org) to make announcements and updates, and to connect it to your social media accounts, can also help boost your website traffic.

The last strategy is to promote your website offline. Your website address should be a part of every piece of material that you send out. Promotion should also be done locally and through word of mouth in order to create greater awareness about your website and its products.

These are the main strategies that address the question of how to increase Internet traffic to your website. However, don't go chasing traffic quite yet. First, cover your basis by doing research into the types of keywords that your customers are using to find your products or services. Use keyword research tools like the Google Keyword Tool or WordTracker to identify this information before you begin optimizing your website for higher search engine rankings. Don't stop at two word keyword, dig deeper to find niche 3 or 4 word search strings; longer search terms generally have a much higher conversion rate, because they are specific and therefore more likely to return exactly what the searcher was looking for. Rank high for the right long tail keywords, and your conversions will prosper.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Thanks kath, another keyword tool :https://adwords.google.com/o/Targeting/Explorer?

Email problem
    Thanks
    I am in the online marketing game. I work for a bakkie hire and truck hire company doing online marketing and general marketing. I find the best thinks that work are: Tons of interesting blogging, but the blog posts must not be keyword stuffed. Your search term must not be more than about 4,5% to 5% of your total copy. Post them on various blogging platforms, but also have your own blog attached to the site that you want to rank for. Make sure that all the META tags are well optimised with keywords. Be social, share your articles in social media and be constant with it.

What I said above along should help you rank.
    Last edited by Dave A; 15-Jan-13 at 02:57 PM.

Thanks
    Almost Shakespearian
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Thanks
    Hey..
    I think all point which you have mention are effective for generating traffic but i think these all steps are quite slow.. Now a days social networking sites are best option to boast traffic toward your site.. It also show very quick result..

Thanks
    Hello !

There is also a tool named http://www.stumbleupon.com/ which is a sort of collection of "all the best page of Internet"
    You can add your website to it and it will help you to increase your traffic but it is important to note that for the moment this tool is used by a majority of American people.
    Hope it can help you !

Suspended
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jeccyka View Post

* Write articles on your topic (your site's topic) and submit to article submission sites
    * Join to Social Bookmarking Sites and submit your site
    * Write a Press Release about your product/services and submit to Free PR Submission sites
    * Register and join forums with the same topic/niche

But that doesn't stop there, you should work it out. After 4 to 6 weeks, you would notice that you'll get higher traffic and at the same time you'll gain link popularity.

This post is really true, that is the reliable way to increase your traffic. But these tips required to have patient. You will gain so much efforts and energy to do this but after all your sacrifice you can achieve your higher traffic.

Thanks
    What I have found is that this is where one invariably runs right smack bang into an instant disconnect. Most people lose sight of the distinction between traffic and targeted traffic (not forgetting SEO and link building). And I get edgy about that term link popularity.

What does it mean?

As far as I am concerned there is no point whatsoever in churning through traffic that does not stop to buy. It has zero impact on your search engine rankings and only serves to chew up bandwidth. Traffic and targeted traffic is all about relationships. It is all about making yourself and the content on your web site useful.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast