Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yet another public holiday!

Bronze Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Singhms View Post
    Really disappointing especially since it was done on the 14th December after all my planning and rosters where in place like many other businesses. I had to now go back and redo a fair portion of planning.
    I know how you feel, I have to pay additional now for staff working that day, had to beg one of them to work and had to deny leave till the 9th Jan for the rest that applied yesterday, and had to cancel leave for another .... *SIGH*

At the end of the day, if there is not enough staff, the tasks fall on management, and seeing as I'm one of two on duty ... means I have no holiday
    █► AllWorldIT ~ www.allworldit.com ~ International IT Solutions
    █► Wholesale ADSL & Hosting, VPNs, Firewalls, Online Backups

Suspended
    Thanks
    welcome to the world of self employment...man its a dogs life...and people believe if you own a company you are automatically rich...i must have lost the plot somewhere because 21 years later i am still not rich...i could only afford a R20 00 christmas present this year a R10 000 on some new machines for my workshop and another R10 000 for materials for my new hobby...which will hopefully turn into a bussiness early next year...however i do have a plan and maybe even some goals and a bucket list...considering decmber 2012 is only one year away...have already booked my accomadation in the berg for december next year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12