Hey All,

I've been trying to help out someone. Their website got hacked, a particularly nasty page was uploaded as the prominent display, and he told the hosting company to restore everything back to how it was. They have done so... but within a few hours, his site was taken down and replaced by an account suspended notification. Other than the obvious fact that he wouldn't want to tell the world he had hacked his own site, as well as the confirmation of the hosting company that they had put his site back to normal, I'd like to know what sort of leg he has to stand on with regards to taking the matter further.
I'd especially like some advice on how to resolve it as quickly as possible. I've been in discussions with their 24 hour support team, and they've pretty much acknowledged that there is a major problem. Further feedback should have been supplied by this morning, but it seems they aren't quite ready to give out any details.
I don't want to go name dropping yet, because I feel I'd like to give them 24 hours and the benefit of the doubt before raging.
I'm looking for any similar experiences and how you interacted with the hosting company to get your site back up and running.

Thanks