Hi Wynn

Quote Originally Posted by wynn View Post
The first tee will need less restriction than the last but every time you adjust further down the line you will have to readjust the first units until you have the right combination.
After I had the 4 ball valves assembled and connected to the feed pipe, and before connecting the coils, I opened the master valve from the pump, and found that the flow from each of the 4 valves was almost identical - visually measured by comparing the height that each 'fountain' rose from the valve. This is most likely due to the fact that the combined volume that can pass through 4 x 20mm pipes is still less than the volume of the water in the single 50mm feed pipe.

Quote Originally Posted by wynn View Post
also bear in mind that if you have a 'baracuda' that will affect the feed to the pump.
Definitely agree with this. Connected the kreepy this morning, and the flow rate from the coils reduced to almost zero. I then slightly closed the master valve for the normal return inlet ( restricted the path of least resistance ), and this restored the pressure and flow via the coils.