Good day.

My name is Kobus Hughes and I recently joined this forum. I am very excited to be apart of a South African forum where I can talk about online marketing. I got here through google search to a post about network marketing. I am also in network marketing and I am heading up the South African leg of a global expansion of the fastest growing MLM on the internet today. No it is not a pyramid scheme as pyramid schemes do not have a product. We have 8 great products that will revolutionize the way marketing communications are done.

Should you feel the need to further inquire about network marketing please do ask your question here. Will be happy to answer them as best I can.

Just a thought as well....people write any mlm of as being a pyramid scheme but they dont realize that the only thing making a normal brick and mortar business not a pyramid scheme is the fact that they have a product. The structure is still the same. you have the boss, under him two or three managers, under them they have their teams....see where the structure is going.

Looking forward to interacting with you all.

Kobus