Dave, I can't manage even if I tried, and I can tell you I have. It's taken me a very long time to see what I am good at and what I am not. My brother is a brilliant administrator, but a k_k technical guy. I can't put systems in place. I will spend 18 - 19 hours a day farming with a technical issue but for the life of me I don't know how to put the systems in place to supply my existing customers. I hate having to deal with people and their issues and I also don't like dealing with admin. I am quite at home with the machines.

I am one of those technical people that went up the ranks, good technical guy, great technical guy, project leader, kak manager, out. I don't want to do it. You sell the product, tell us what you want, sort out the admin, etc, and we'll make it happen. Like I said, the products are good, we simply stumble around in the dark chasing all the opportunities that come our way. You know, I honestly don't want to deal with it. man I tell you, I am so tired of having to try to do things that I can't.

Now people would say that if you could dream it, you can do it, rubbish. My brother is a brilliant bank manager and I give him credit forr it, but I sure as hell can't do it, but I can spend 8 hours trying to figure out why the damn CNC won't cut a 0.001 mm step-over nicely - but he sure won't do it.