Certain independent contractors have tax directives. Their fees are entered against code 3616 but there are also re-imbursements/usage amounts.

Does anyone know how the re-imbursments/never taxable amounts paid to directive taxed independent contractors be handled.(Also include them in the 3616 income perhaps?)

Second issue is:

Upon Assessment on e-filling if they only have 3616 income what option should they choose to have the return generate with the section that will allow them to claim their expenses etc. Is it possibly the section that asks: "Did you receive local business, trade or professional income(including rental income)" or how does it work???