went and had a look at replacing my damaged cellphone...i am not fussy about make or model...considering my last one cost 250 bucks second hand and has served me well for a couple of years...but now i dropped it for the last time and the power on button broke off so thats it...cant switch it back on.

took one look at the stands with all the cellphones and thought maybe thats not a good idea because i dont know where to start...the only phone that appealed to me was i think the nokia e or n8 the one with the top that slides with a keypad and nice size buttons...which non of the other phones had they all had these little girly sized buttons...i would need to stick toothpicks onto my finger tips everytime i use the keypad... cost R6000... almost bought it but decided to rather hear what comments people have about the diffrent phones and why they selected the one they have...the fella in the shop said i should rather take the blackberry...but the buttons on the blacberry wher ealso those litlte girly ones with the screen that slides up.

then i stopped off at the cell c shop to pick up a 3 g high speed data stick....eeeish another R2999...that would have been a cool R9000 bucks on a cellphone and data stick...when i got home i thought maybe it is maybe a better idea to hear some comments first.

50% of the people i have spoken to say iphone and 50% blackberry nobody has recommended a nokia