Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Avoid having serious motor vehicle accidents.

Thanks

Avoid having serious motor vehicle accidents.

A new study has found that if one has not been jabbed for you know what, you have a 72% greater chance of being involved in a serious motor accident.

I kid you not.

Better I rush out and get mine now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f47FrNX-6xY

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...insurance.html

Have a super weekend and drive safely.

Gold Member
    Thanks
    At the end of April this year I got developed Covid 19. I wasn't too worried because I had opted for 3 jabs. My first warning was I couldn't apply the brakes hard enough to turn a corner into my street and I ended on the pavement. My legs were in agony and I thought it was hysterically funny.

I took Disprins not thinking anything strange (stupid) and the relief was huge. Next day same story but my wife had a painful cough .... we both went for testing and I tested positive. Had she gone a day later she would have too.

It was a problem because I could not consult medical practitioners, which I needed to do, until it was over.

To cut a long story short I ended up getting a triple bypass operation in July and am presently permanently on oxygen. The life I was leading is over and my funds and medical aid are exhausted. I can do absolutely nothing of any use to myself or anybody except consume resources. I only have enough medical aid in January and I have already made and appointment with a pulmonologist.

Beware of taking this thing lightly.

Thanks
    My brother

I really am sorry to hear of the predicament you find yourself in.

The reason for my post was to enlighten those who maybe didn't know of the idiotic surveys that are being done. In my opinion, these stupid idiotic surveys are being done with only one thing in mind ..... to punish those who decided not to jab.

The insurance companies are now using the results of these idiotic surveys to charge the unjabbed more for their insurance. Seriously ?

I had 3 close friends. They had a couple of things in common. They were all healthy. They decided to get jabbed. All 3 of them died suddenly within 2,5 months of being jabbed. Makes one think. Their families were told that the cause of death is a new thing called sudden death syndrome. I'm not taking this thing lightly. I'm just trying to prevent the same thing happening to me.

It is my wish that you will recover and that you will be able to breath without extra oxygen again in the near future.

All the best. ... Derek.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,678 Times in 2,260 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I'd be careful assuming intent. But that said -

Sometimes stats correlate despite there being no direct connection. "AI" is picking this sort of stuff up when it is let loose on "big data" and has been bringing it out into the light.

The tough question is whether anyone should be applying it as a statistical predictor and making decisions based on these "apparently coincidental" correlations. The main arena I have heard such discussion is in share buy/sell decision making. It wouldn't surprise me to hear it's starting to influence other arenas.
    Last edited by Dave A; 25-Dec-22 at 11:27 AM. Reason: fixed typo

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    There is also the statement that I find statistical data to suite my narrative.
    Vaccines have been around a long time, and as with anything one does, it mat affect some and not others. One can not use the number as a direct statement. Approximately 12.7 billion vaccines have been administered, even if just 0.0001% of the vaccinated take an adverse turn to the vaccine, equates to approximately 120,000 cases. Looking at it as a single number it seems like a hell of a lot of cases, but in the grand scheme of things, it is almost a negligible number.
    Yes any loss of life is of major concern, however in RSA we have an average of 68 murders a day. Approximately 38 people die a day in motor vehicle accidents - so should we banish vehicles off the road, and stop everyone from driving?
    It is a numbers game.
    Victor - Knowledge is a blessing or a curse, your current circumstances make you decide!
    Solar pumping, Solar Geyser & Solar Security lighting solutions - www.microsolve.co.za

Gold Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Justloadit View Post
    There is also the statement that I find statistical data to suite my narrative.
    Vaccines have been around a long time, and as with anything one does, it mat affect some and not others. One can not use the number as a direct statement. Approximately 12.7 billion vaccines have been administered, even if just 0.0001% of the vaccinated take an adverse turn to the vaccine, equates to approximately 120,000 cases. Looking at it as a single number it seems like a hell of a lot of cases, but in the grand scheme of things, it is almost a negligible number.
    Yes any loss of life is of major concern, however in RSA we have an average of 68 murders a day. Approximately 38 people die a day in motor vehicle accidents - so should we banish vehicles off the road, and stop everyone from driving?
    It is a numbers game.
    I have no disagreement with what you say. I honestly credit the vaccines with my survival. My comment about not taking this lightly was simply aimed at Omicron; many of us assumed it to be like a cold, but it isn't.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    At the end of April this year I got developed Covid 19. I wasn't too worried because I had opted for 3 jabs. My first warning was I couldn't apply the brakes hard enough to turn a corner into my street and I ended on the pavement. My legs were in agony and I thought it was hysterically funny.

I took Disprins not thinking anything strange (stupid) and the relief was huge. Next day same story but my wife had a painful cough .... we both went for testing and I tested positive. Had she gone a day later she would have too.

It was a problem because I could not consult medical practitioners, which I needed to do, until it was over.

To cut a long story short I ended up getting a triple bypass operation in July and am presently permanently on oxygen. The life I was leading is over and my funds and medical aid are exhausted. I can do absolutely nothing of any use to myself or anybody except consume resources. I only have enough medical aid in January and I have already made and appointment with a pulmonologist.

Beware of taking this thing lightly.
    Its been more than a year since I posted in this group. I came here out of morbid curiosity to see whether anything changed and then ran across this post. I really don't like seeing good people suffer.

Andromeda - please take care - I hope your situation improves.

Thanks
    Hi Adrian

Nah ...... Nothing changed.

Happy New Year.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Derlyn View Post
    Hi Adrian

Nah ...... Nothing changed.

Happy New Year.
    Yeah, sad to see. I will check back one day when I feel the urge to vomit!

Platinum Member
    Thanks
    The content is made up by the members, create the kind of content you and others might want to see. You are a smart lad, dont let other content cloud your thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    Yeah, sad to see. I will check back one day when I feel the urge to vomit!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast