Thread: QR Codes to help with marketing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold Member
    Thanks
    Incidentally if anyone wants help with developing their QR code, we can help.
    Regards

Debbie
    debbie@stafftraining.co.za

From reception to management training, assertiveness, accountability or interviewing skills, we have a wide range of training workshops available for you!
    www.stafftraining.co.za

Find us on
    Facebook

Email problem
    Thanks
    I use these codes in my app building. They are a great way to get your customers to see specific information that is useful to them. You can link to website and even to youtube or a blog. One of the ways that we have used them is for estate agents who want to promote a house with a for sale sign outside. Just add a QR code to the for sale sign with a link leading to a video of the inside of the property. Clients can get to see what the house looks like inside without having to bother the occupants.

They can also be used on apps as loyalty programs. Say you have a coffee shop and want to offer every tenth coffee free - we can build that into a QR code that is scanned at the till. After the QR code is scanned nine times, it unlocks the discounted item or freebie on the phone. A great way to get your customers coming back for more and easier than having to print cards and manually stamp them.

What makes them useful - IMHO - is that they can lead to a lot of info on a mobile device with just a quick scan and as more and more South Africans are using their smartphones to search for information and donīt want to have to type in urls - I think it will catch on - it just might take a little longer.