Hi Guys,

We in the sh#t, basically we are standing on R650k Net profit for the year so far, we did not know we'd get TAX'ed by SARS for making profit if we go over R501k...So, what can we do to bring the profit down or even making a lost for the remainder of the financial year?

It's me and my brother 50/50 in a CC and the accounts person works from home part time. We pay ourselves R12k each and she gets R3500. I was thinking maybe we should earn more but not more but have no idea how much more. On AV we do about R225k turnover p/m with R100k AV Net profit p/m. We will probably need to add things like Pension and Medical also?

We've been walking a very straight line, we have not been putting any of our own expenses thru the business like many other business owners are doing and know I think I get it... I don't understand why SARS wants to nail us for making Profit, it's basically telling us now, you have to pay big salaries and put a lot of unnecessary expenses thru the business or do I have it @ss to face?

Thx!