Every Kingdom must fall!
Remeber the realestate company WENDY MECHANIC?
That has to happen some other time and if they keep it up by blackmailing some1 els it is bound to happen to them as well.

I really think that going onto the HP site and reporting a complaint might sometimes make things worse then actually helping,because it would make some companies employees feel even worser and then you even get the heat from your boss about bad service you gave to a consumer.

I really think ppl post theire problems first before taking it up with the company first and then it cost the company alot to clear it's name but if the complainee only took it to the company first and try to solve it themselfs before giving up hope and posting it on HP site.

i think the q that needs to be answered is: "If i were to blackmail you whould you be happy about it ,because i didn't give you a chance to set it right and now you have to pay me BECAUSE i think your a company that doesn't give proper service to consumers,if you don't pay or reply i will put you on the NAUGHTY LIST so that every1 that uses your company might see your a BAD BOY."

I think if your an extortionist this is the best way to MAKE MONEY without being arrested and keeping under the radar from the TAX MAN.

Why not go with your complaint to carte blanche? they don't extort buisinesses for money? and they try to find the truth behind your story. So they give companies a sporting chance to make things right with consumers and you won't be put on a 'NAUGHTY LIST' just because you got a consumer that wasn't happy with your service.

The only reason HP exicts is because south african siciety has fallen and allow our standards to go that low,and despite many complaints that were posted on HP or any other sutch website ,there is still so many complaints that go missing every day without it being resolved.