Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Directors Duties and Liabilities in RSA

Thanks

Dr DS Grieve se stories

Een van die mense wat hom so bietjie dophou se hy moan omdat mense se hy het dinge gedoen wat hy nie het nie...- en nou raak hy kwaad. Ag shame ou dokter - wat van al die mense wat jy verneuk het ? wat van jou vorige vriende, famielie lede, vorige pasiente, ou mense, siek mense en kruppel mense wat jy en jou vrou die beroemde Centurion Artclay Instrukteur bedonder het? dink jy hulle word nie kwaad nie ? en vir die regte redes nie jou Grieve borrelgom nie.....

Die mense het ook n' hele klomp privaat FaceBook boodskappe van jou ontdek asook heelwat texts en emails wat stadig na vore gaan kom.....bly kyk. Hou nou mooi dop.

2. Thanks given for this post:

Lawyer Destroyer (17-Nov-10)

Thanks

The Phoney Physician

RIS - incredible what you come up with. I reviewed the information you sourced and I must admit I am astounded. As for the post above - I wonder if He gets angry and upset about the things He said He would do and didn't do - like invest peoples money instead of stealing it, like showing the quality of his MBA studies - I wonder if He gets upset about the things he had to do and committed to do - and failed to do......

Would you trust this man as a medical Doctor ? - not a chance.

Heard via the grapevine he was assisting Dr Gideon Van Wyk at Flora Clinic - wonder if those management figures know this dodgy characters background?

RIS - call me when I am free about 12h30 today - I will see you for a coffee - this time I will make it ok.

Thanks

Dr DS Grieve & Blue Financial Services

RIS - That would be Blue Financial Services well known lending organisation and stock exchange listed company. The information was exact - again. We checked out the documents - all exactly as stated - just as you said. Maybe you come and work with us one day hey....that is if you want to earn a small fortune - really small.... Good joke btw - how to make a small fortune ? Invest a big one with this character we are looking at. Between the Dr and his cahoots they have certainly put some innocent souls through some serious misery. But it seems the wheel has turned full circle.

Thanks
    Maybe you can fill us in with what has been achieved and what is yet to happen.

Thanks

Dr Doubtful

Andy - that would be letting the cat out of the bag early - I have sent you a pm. But it is certainly entertaining. Coincidentally to do with something else I had a good visit to some of the senior SAMS people today which was most enlightening - also spoke to some of this characters former course staff - 1 retired old WO was most talkative and expressed his concern at this character ever becoming a doctor at all. See my pm.

Thanks

Deal With This Type of Crime Effectively

www.leadsa.co.za

The most important lines -
    Stand up for what’s right.
    Stand up for the law.
    Stand up for decency, compassion, and respect.
    Stand up for the future you want for your family.
    Stand up for your community.
    Stand up, and lead South Africa.
    Not soon. Not just now. Now. Because if you don’t, who will?

Thanks

The Phoney Physicians Dirty Laundry

I second that. More in today - mmmmhhhhhhh

Thanks

Dr DS Grieve aka David Stephen Grieve & Sanet Grieve Botha of Centurion

Dr DS Grieve Documentary - Thank you for the many contributions, photographs and many web links and other miscellaneous information and to the people who have agreed to meet me. Please keep contributions, photographs and information coming. All information received in utmost confidence. I have been verified by several persons on this site. Nicolene C dsgrievedocu@webmail.co.za

Baie dankie almal vir die bydrae - hou asb aan - epos na adres bo.

Also seeking information about other parties involved in this that may have been involved in similar cases before in Pretoria. If you have been a victim or had similar experiemces from the same parties involved we would like to hear from you.

Thanks

An Important Read For Any Business Owner! -Dr DS Grieve - The Saga

Asterix and fellow watchers and interested readers - this last week and weekend has had its fair share of revelations wrt this ongoing saga. I became embroiled in this whole affair quite coincidentally and do not know Grieve or any of his victims personally. My interest lies in the many similar cases which have come and gone largely unnoticed until now. Of interest is to note the group involved in The Grieve saga - and to appreciate their history and involvement fully it is necessary to read this horror story which took place right here in SA - for which the scoundrels involved have all taken a good number of lashings. You will also find writings on the Grieve escapade on this site at

http://www.sabanks.co.za/live/index....47837&catid=19

ABSA Bank & the demise of foreign investor Mr. Dumisa Mbusi Dlamini from Swaziland

http://www.sabanks.co.za/live/index....id=10&Itemid=1

The Horror Story you will witness in these pages is unfortunately not fiction, but a real life experience –

The experience of a Major Foreign Investor from Swaziland, Mr. Dumisa Mbusi Dlamini, who saw fit to invest into South Africa, shortly before the 1994 Democratisation of this country.

The current situation enjoys all the same players again - a kind of Pretoria based Legal "Boere Mafia" gang of thugs who prey on circumstances, using the law to other peoples disadvantage - for personal gain and enrichment - leaving a clear trail of misery, deceit and despair where ever they extend their greedy hands into specific cases. You know what they say about Leopards and spots........think on this hard after reading.

The process of liquidations has become a dirty dirty incorrectly and illegally used and applied legal "instrument" in these peoples hands and in concert they can make the illegal - legal - and the scary thing is, unless you know better or have a principled person or firm to assist - as a creditor - you simply lose and become a statistic. What we have uncovered is the use of false ID numbers, incomplete registration and transfer documents, hiding of assets, accounts and even documents to the disadvantage of creditors, but more importantly massive VAT as well as companies Tax fraud and evasion as well as concealment of true facts pertaining to returns. All this to be revealed. But read the above and specifically read these documents by a journalist - http://www.slideshare.net/KVDMerwe/absa20-annexure20elbs2092 and also http://www.slideshare.net/KVDMerwe/a...xure20elbs2094

And finally this IMPORTANT link

http://www.bluechipjournal.co.za/articles/other/423-cipro-meltdown

which affects every single business and property owner in RSA. It is a dangerous situation developing that not only allows scurrilous Liquidators, lawyers, accountants and fraudsters to thrive and expand, but which allows for whole corporate identity theft that will not only keep you busy for years trying to untangle, but could very well end your financial existence - the same people are still busy as you can tell from the DS Grieve saga and I have recommended a special commission of inquiry once the final chapter has been written in this story as well as a full audit of this saga and the players involved. It is quite clear that the personalities involved have simply reduced their boundaries and no longer take on the size and shape of Mr Dlamini instead preferring a handful of smaller cases, less complex and just as profitable with less chance of exposure or notoriety. I would urge you as a business owner, property owner or investor to voice your concern and I will with Dave A's permission (Dave - I will be in Dbn soon and come and see you as well), write and post a pre formatted letter to The Minister's Office which I suggest you read, copy and send - forthwith urging them to take urgent action and to spread the word amongst business owners, investors and property owners that the current situation is untenable and must be brought under control - forthwith failing which a petition will be made to the Office of The State President. I will PM Dave A separately on this, but in the meantime I urge every reader to pass this thread to any business owners or investors or property owners they know and to spread this around - to every bodies advantage - urgently. Failing to do this could ultimately cost you your business, your home and your financial life as you know it. You could also be - the next victim of the contentious liquidations procedure used so abysmally and referred to above.

The following paragraphs specifically involving the likes of Dr DS Grieve & Associates (which also includes amongst others one Advocate Derick De Villiers of Creda in Cape Town - whose role has just been brought to my attention - I understand a public pic is forthcoming) should also be considered and their individual roles carefully assessed in the final outcome......

Extract from Page 7 - http://www.sabanks.co.za/live/index....1&limitstart=6

Also sadly, the rest of Officialdom are still dragging their feet to do something and help resolve these issues, to restore the Financial Empire of a Major Foreign Investor – A Man, who with his family, had been put on the street without a cent to his name!

Also see the attached Affidavit by Liquidator Truter Wouda (Annexure 92), in which he tries to make out that he does not know why the WRONG KLEINDOORNKOP BOERDERY CC , with Reg. No. !998/028045/23, had been used in the liquidation! This is laughable, in light of the clear facts in the former Annexure ELBS 92, which shows us how the Properties had been fraudulently Transferred to this CC where all the fraudulent Bonds have been registered as well. He ignores the fact that this had been a scheme to confuse – A scheme that had been planned long before (1998) to cater for exactly the possibility that the Liquidation of the 1987 CC could be set aside, and facilitate their Legal Gymnastics in this manner.

Attached hereto is ELBS’s latest correspondence to ABSA Attorney of Record, Mr. W.A. Du Randt, copied to the head Office of his Law Firm, Tim Du Toit Attorneys in Pretoria, as well as to the ABSA Bank: Legal Litigation and Disputes Team (Annexure ELBS 93). This document sets out the totally illegal process followed, by which Mr. Dlamini’s properties and other Assets had been stolen from him, despite the first Liquidation. The Annexures mentioned in this document is attached in the same order.
    (Annexure ELBS 93.1) (ELBS 93.2) (ELBS 93.3) (ELBS 93.4) (ELBS 93.5).

The attached letter from the Master of the High Court to LVK Trust (Annexure ELBS 94 ) clearly shows that things are, at last, coming to a point. In this letter the Master states that it is clear that Mr. Dlamini had been fraudulently sequestrated, that the Trustees knew this and by going on with administering the Fraudulently obtained Sequestration and are therefore party to it. He also points out that the Trustees are in Contempt of the Rule 35(2) Order by the High Court and are in breech of several prescriptions of the Law on Insolvency.
    Last edited by Dave A; 22-Nov-10 at 07:58 AM.

Thanks

Dr DS Grieve Saga

Advocate Derick De Villiers Creda PF, Director- from Creda Property Facilitators in Cape Town - friend, accomplice and cohort of Dr DS Grieve of Centurion Pretoria who played a pivotal role in providing contracts to purport to provide Billions of Rands of bridging finance finance helping Dr Grieve to create the illusion required to both harvest new "victims" into his finance scam and voluntarily liquidate his Bridging Finance company Dr DS Grieve Bridging Solutions causing the loss of all his investors money without warning.

http://www.credapf.co.za/news.html

Public display entitlement: Picture displayed in public on FaceBook and elsewhere.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/...p?id=552164848
    Last edited by Lawyer Destroyer; 22-Nov-10 at 09:53 PM.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast