Take on balances
Hi I need help doing take on balances for suppliers on Pastel Express can anyone help. Thank you .:
Pastel Express doesn't have a dedicated function for this.
What you do is:
1. Create a Take On account. 9999/000 may do the trick.
2. You go into your General Journal and debit your debit accounts and credit 9999/000 and then do the same for your credit accounts.
3. When you get to suppliers be sure to use "S" and put in the account number and then also with take on. This will update the suppliers control account as well.
4. When you get to customer be sure to use "C" and put in the account number and then also with take on. This will update the customer control account as well.
5. Take On 9999/000 should equal zero and hence not reflect anywhere in the financials / etc.
Thanks given for this post:
Thank you so much for u'r help u are a honey God bless u. Been stressing over this and your answer is so detailed thanks again!!