Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: another white farmer murdered

Thanks
    I believe that the assassination (I firmly believe it was) is the last straw for the majority of us. There has been more people killed after the 94 election than during the entire apartheid. The number of farmers killed is also staggering and if you look at what the dumb Malema has to say, he is without a doubt a racist and has no moral values. The irony of this is that he only got the little brains he has after the 94 elections.

Read these and make up your own mind...

http://www.thezimbabwemail.com/index.php?news=4955

The ANC Youth Wing leader, enthused by rented Zanu PF crowd, said Zimbabwe had led the way in fighting over land and promised to unleash Zimbabwean tactics on South African white farmers.

He encouraged Zimbabweans to also take over white and foreign-owned companies. Malema said the people must embrace liberation and continue to fight against what he called Western imperialism.
    As The Zimbabwe Mail reported elsewhere, South Africa’s ruling party, ANC is said to be planning Zimbabwean style land invasions after the FIFA 2010 World Cup, with the assistance of Robert Mugabe's Zanu PF and War Veterans Association.
    Robert Mugabe has already convinced Zuma and promised him an unwavering support in the South African land reform and indigenisation process.

Last week, a high-level delegation in the South African security forces, intelligence and media, with close links to the ruling party ANC, arrived in Harare, the Capital of Zimbabwe and they will spend sometime training at the Zimbabwe National Army’s Staff College.
    Roelof Vermeulen (Entrepreneurship in large organizations)
    Roelof Vermeulen| Rock flaps south africa

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    I find it hard to believe there is enough support, even in the ANC as it is nowadays (an absolute shadow of its former self), that would wish a Zimbabwe situation on South Africa.

I also find it hard to believe that Julius Malema could possibly become our next President either - there are far too many better candidates already well advanced up the queue. OK, I have a few reservations about a couple of the likely front-runners too, but they're still way better than bra Julius.

All this assumes that any national congress of the ANC is conducted in a reasonably orderly fashion, of course.

Silver Member
    Thanks
    How I see it is, no use complaining......

Back in the day of apartheid things was done which was not right, I fully agree with that. Now, I firmly believe that in some instances apartheid is reversed. Kill the boer? Take the farms? No jobs for whites, indians, coloured (if they gone about this the right way it would have worked, but tipically they forced the issue and you have unqualified people in positions where contribution is key.....)

How many stories have you seen on Carte Blanche about police, people all colours doing what the hell they please? What is the usual response: WE ARE INVESTIGATING THE MATTER. How many results have you seen? What ever happened to the Shaik saga? Malema and his "business interests" will also in a few weeks/days be long forgotten, swept under the rug as so many of these things are.

There is no more pride left in key positions in government. Its all about lining the pockets now. Can you remember when people would do what is right, because the were proud of who they were and what was right? Now, its simply "what action can make me the most money".

We as a nation will continue to suffer under these idiots, criminals, politicians, fraudsters etc... We will do this until we, all of us (black, white, coloured, indian etc.) STAND TOGETHER and say no more. A thousand people protesting and taking action is a joke to criminals and politicians. 35 million people forcing justice, fairness and the pride of being South African will make them sit up, and hopefully run for the hills.

I may be wrong, but this story too will just dissapear after a while, just like the 3000 farmers killed before. How do you value a pesrons life? What makes 1 life more important than 2999? Nothing has been done for the other farmers? How many of the murderers have been caught? I to be honest hope I am wrong and we do as one nation decide enough is enough...
    IJS Installations
    Electrical, Residential Gas and Electric fencing.

4. Thanks given for this post:

Dave A (07-Apr-10)

Silver Member
    Thanks
    Maybe my words was premature, I received this email today, don't know it's validity so please don't shoot the messenger:

ONS GAAN OPTOG HOU OM TE VEG VIR ONS VOORTBESTAAN.
    VRYDAG 9 APRIL, TYD 2nm.
    BEGIN BY PAUL KRUGER SE STANDBEELD
    (Paul Kruger Straat Klerk Plein.) NABY DIE HOOGGEREGSHOF
    TOT BY DIE MAGISTRAATS KANTORE.

Ruf translayshin : There will be a March from the Paul Kruger Statue in Church street Pretoria to the Magistrates office on Friday 09April at 2pm. The march was organised by Muhammed Vawda, and urges all who are g@tvol of Malema and the farm killings to join in.
    IJS Installations
    Electrical, Residential Gas and Electric fencing.

Suspended
    Thanks
    bit short notice dont know if i can get a flight for friday mornin...

hopefully people will get up from their comfort zones and attend this march if it is for real...instead on complaining on websites and signing petitions via email....only way things happen in this country is if you actually get up physically do something about it...the majority of people in this country have proved it.

Thanks
    maybe we need to burn a library to be heard

Thanks
    To me this sums up this saga as it stands now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Zapiro1304_597922d.jpg 
Views:	240 
Size:	62.6 KB 
ID:	1173  
    Only stress when you can change the outcome!

9. Thanks given for this post:

Chatmaster (13-Apr-10)

Thanks
    Lol, the irony in that cartoon is so well hidden I wonder how many people actually sees it.
    Roelof Vermeulen (Entrepreneurship in large organizations)
    Roelof Vermeulen| Rock flaps south africa

Thanks
    I have a wonderful picture in my mind of Malema as president of this country turning his back on the world and dropping his trousers and displaying his ugly "brownie" to the world.

Thanks
    That should be a rallying cry "All Brown Eyes are the same colour!!"

"Nobody who has succeeded has not failed along the way"
    Arianna Huffington

Read the first 10% of my books "Didymus" and "The BEAST of BIKO BRIDGE" for free
    You can also read and download 100% free my short stories "A Real Surprise" and "Pieces of Eight" at
    http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/332256

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123