Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: US Federal Reserve Shock 2012 Move Dooms America

Bronze Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tec0 View Post
    Indeed where is the love? See in all world dominations conspiracy systems regardless what will happen and why. It is what these hidden enemies want that bothers me. If it is to rule the world then they have succeeded because there is nearly no modern home without the internet and Television set or even a mobile phone.

These devices is accessed by advertising systems that tells you what to buy and where. So as a controlling system it is successful. Secondly let us take into consideration that politics and the like is a controlling system so in a way countries are already being controlled.

Mind control as strange as it may sound is already implemented in the form of fear, rejection, pain and poverty. So that system is also already commissioned.

Chipping us will only allow the above mentioned to work better but what exactly are we losing? Some will say freedom. What freedom? I cannot go where I want without a passport or money. I cannot take what I want because I have to pay for it so really we have no freedom in any “basic form”

Now comes this little factor what about love? Can love truly be controlled? The basic answer is yes... Some cultures determine who will marry who thus the fundamental truth is love can also be forced if culture and belief demands it.

The point I am making here is if there is this group of individuals that wants to control us all then wake up you have been doing for the past few thousand years trough your well established systems. So I cannot help but to wonder, “Do conspirators live in the past?”
    Well put. We are already under control. Not even a theory. But the Illuminati wants more, with all their power, money and "electronic surveillance", they still remain insecure.

As per my previous post, It is completely understandable that these topics sounds laughable, but it is made by perfectly sane people(yes there are many insane ones I concede), but the last vestige, within our power to control, has(is) been taken over as well, by the NWO. It is the MIND.

We have to learn to think for ourselves. Re-establish our "mental sovereignty". Figure things out for ourselves. Yes it is difficult, with all the BS going around. But remember, "Power over oneself(mind), precludes us from envying others with POWER".
    Sean Goss We all are scared, but only few are brave.
    www.sgafc.co.za

Thanks
    "Do the conspirators perhaps have a master?"

EVERYONE has a Master....even those who serve themselves....the actions of an individual will be their own judge of who they chose as their Master....

Choose wisely.....Choose Jesus!

Thanks

Well about that calendar...

Well the world hasn't ended yet. As the japs would say in a favourite anime of mine: "GUTSO GUTS!" *courage*.

Perhaps we are all part of God and God is already on the web? I have high hopes for community and information sharing. Personally I wouldn't be surprised if the "second coming" is an AI. Keep spreading the love.
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/...oundinthebrain
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	68259_2012calendar.jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	72.9 KB 
ID:	1119  
    Last edited by Superscenic; 16-Feb-10 at 10:04 AM. Reason: Added Spirituality article link.

4. Thanks given for this post:

Dave A (16-Feb-10)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Well there is a bright side of the world ending in 2012 I don’t have worry about renewing my licence ever again. No more standing in line all day long. There is a positive upside to this after all
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.