Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: SIM card activation enema!

Thanks
    @Loman: "Whats to stop a lot of fictional tribal chiefs from appearing all of a sudden?"

...the idea is to have all "those that matter' identification placed on a RFID chip, and ensure only those able to participate in this party......actually take part....

Get it?....

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Loman View Post
    Just one more thing bugging me:
    I've read that if you live on tribal land a letter from your tribal chief would do.
    On the above, I went into FNB to FICA and had the following with me: ID and a letter from our chairman of the homeowners association stating that I live at the address. ( I have NO accounts , municipal account or phone bill with my residential address ..........all go to my post box as there is no postal delivery where I stay ).
    In front of me was a black man who FICAed with a letter from his headman.
    So I am ok.........................not so !
    " Sorry sir, we only allow black people to FICA with a letter from the chief "
    No amount of argument could change this and I had get a business to make me an invoice for goods showing my home address before I could FICA.

Is the word we are looking for maybe "Discrimination" ?
    Martin Coetzee
    Supplier of Stainless Steel Band and Buckle and various fastening systems. Steel, Plastic, Galvanized, PET and Poly woven.
    We solve your fastening problems.
    www.straptite.com

You may never know what results will come from your actions, but if you do nothing, there will be no results... Rudy Malan 05/03/2011

3. Thanks given for this post:

Dave A (09-Dec-09)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Discrimination is a meaningless word to me. There are a lot of things I don’t get about our country. Fact is if a white person stays on a piece of land “squatting -> Occupy (a dwelling or land) illegally” this person will be forcefully removed prosecuted and possibly jailed.

I don’t know but one thing I do know is that some people “face more control and harsher penalties” then others. So what can you do? Nothing, fact is you are already a statistic and frowned upon by employers, companies and so on. Your opportunities and that of your children are limited to the point where there is no real future anymore.

Sadly this is just one more example that equality still needs a lot of work...

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    And yet as "head of household," I can write a letter that my son lives at the house and this is accepted for FICA purposes.

Thanks
    Well, all I can say is that I give up ! This is a cruel world we live in.
    Martin Coetzee
    Supplier of Stainless Steel Band and Buckle and various fastening systems. Steel, Plastic, Galvanized, PET and Poly woven.
    www.straptite.com

You may never know what results will come from your actions, but if you do nothing, there will be no results... Rudy Malan 05/03/2011

Thanks
    ...there's a whole lotta VIP's who agree the earth should roll with around 500 000 000 (1/2Billion)....so many must die as we on 6 Billion...and by institutionalizing racism (be it Apartheid or BEE) ...one can prolong suffering.

A very wise man once said "...Until the colours of a man's skin matter no more than the colours of his eyes, it will be war" ....and this war is of darkness and light...until The Light flushes the dark....it gets worse.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Well I feel that we are off topic but what the hell why not... I quote myself “I can think of a million ways to make this world a better place but I can see a million people fighting to keep it as it is.”

The truth is this mobile registration thing is needed to help stop crime and yet not a single stolen mobile phone was recovered. Now that is just one more example of a nice BS story. So yes we can add our own truths and understanding.

But in the end of the day it is simple, used it or lose it... the choice is always there and yes a mobile phone IS important and will stand by this, until there is no more power to drive the mobile services all you have then is a impressive looking paper-weight. So we will be monitored 24 7 well you never have to feel alone again knowing that the government man is waiting in the dark hoping that you will step out of line so that they can make an example of you.

Still the power is always with the people. All we have to do is to stand up and say there is no benefits in mobile registration please get rid of it or we stop using them. Give them a week to think it over and then switch the phones of and let the stockholders sweat!

Sadly we have millions of individuals and all of them are too selfish to stand and do what needs to be done. So in the end you will pay this do that and your individuality will account for nothing because it doesn’t really help much if you are an individual but you don’t have any rights....

Thanks
    What do imagine the result would be if you do not RICA ?
    Will Vodacom switch off all 6 my accounts and have no income for some time ?
    Martin Coetzee
    www.straptite.com

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Probably - although how long you'd be switched off for would lie to some extent in your own hands.

I reckon get it over and done with. There is bound to be a SNAFU when the crunch comes. And hold onto those RICA confirmation messages too.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    The truth is that there was a time before the mobile service and if wireless technologies in the computer department get its way we will soon be able to put the phones down once again. Yes there is currently a lot of development when it comes to shortwave data transmissions and with wave hopping the possibility exists that we may be able to use it as an alternative to mobile and even land-line phones.

Thanks to innovations like “IP6” everyone can have an IP address in an intranet based system and with powerful enough shortwave technologies video and voice is becoming a real possibility. So if I was in the telecommunications industry now will be a time to worry.

Also in the UK you are now ask to pay broadband tax? Well yes if you want to monitor every single user you will need a system and that system cost money... So RICA can be looked at in a similar light. Not long from now we will be asked to pay a mobile licence fee of X per year and like our TV licence it will be forced on us as a public.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast