Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Linking the Illuminati & SARB

Thanks
    hi everyone-
    there is another issue im quite interested in.
    i know that the ANC is funded/supported by Zionists but what about COPE?
    in USA for eg, they support both sides (rep & dem) so no matter which side wins, their man is in power.
    i believe the Zionists are sensing that many are fed-up with the ANC's bad performance in respect to service delivery and corruption and would support another strong contender without much hesitation.
    so they invented COPE or are supporting it fully (very discreetly, of course).
    personally i believe COPE is healthy but if the Zionists are behind them, then any change would be superficial.
    what do you guys have to say?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,677 Times in 2,259 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Interesting little article on ANC funding here.

Thanks

ANC funding

please realise that the mainstream media is in Zionist hands even in SA
    SABC ,E-Tv and the Media 24 group -and all the rest are under their control.
    then we have Reuters,AP,API, AFP etc also under their control.
    so they very cleverly misdirect you by placing false flag stories or downplaying/ignoring the real issues and giving undue importance to trivial events/issues. smoke & mirrors.

the international bankers/Zionists use middle-men or intermediaries in the form of people, companies & even govts which are under their control.so if you take things at their face value, everything seems to be innocent & above-board.
    you have to dig deep.
    remember companies are made up of people- directors,shareholders etc, its a bit of a mission but you have to check each persons history and see where his/her loyalties lie.

ask yourself this always: WHO BENEFITS?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave A View Post
    I'm afraid the green movement has lost a lot of credibility in my eyes.

Don't get me wrong - the cause and goals are great. But what tends to happen is they take an emotional position and then start scratching together facts to back that position up. However, they'll also ignore all the hard evidence that doesn't fit their position.
    I confess I'm getting pretty close to adding conspiracy theorists to that list.

5. Thank given for this post:

duncan drennan (21-Mar-09), Graeme (07-Apr-09)

Bronze Member
    Thanks
    a lot of conspiracies are indeed theories and utter nonsense, including 911(Arabs attacked WTC. Conspiracies, however do exists.I tried to ignore the anomolies in the world that doesnt make sense,believe me, but with all the facts on globalisation,manipulation and intrigue,its impossible.Hope to have more discussions on business,tax etc, but economic manipulation and mind control is a proven fact.
    Sean Goss We all are scared, but only few are brave.
    www.sgafc.co.za

Thanks
    @MSMoorad

So true, and what some refer to as a "conspiracy theory", others consider natural documented history. Whoever believes 911 was a "terrorist attack" in this time, belongs to an era of history in it's time passed, who may have historic patriotic allegiances that cloud their perception of reality.

I can explain the thermite powder and the 45 degree angle cuts on the I-beam coloums of the towers...... I didn't even have to complete my B.Eng Civil to see that was general construction principles applied to drop the structures....lmao!

When flesh come to realise thier entire family group have been listed and coded by the same Zionists through thier transactional banking systems as part of a Scriptural prophesy revolving around money(buying and selling - wether you believe in God and scriptures or not - lol), what else could we expect but "That's a conspiracy theory, come sit by the telly, lets watch another Opera episode, flip through the sports channels...." response to statements that cripple the idealogies we have believed in concerning Western Democratic Principles of freedom. The worst thing people could realise through fact and revelation is that, no matter who they vote for, no matter who is in "political power"...it makes absolutely no difference, and the individual has no rights and can make absolutely NO DIFFERENCE. Voting simply gives those controlling the government a mandate to execute with a form of documented support through election results...but that's old news, moving on... Agreed 100% that COPE/ ANC and any REGISTERED/CODED IEC affiliated parties are monitored/controlled. If one accepts the reality of what is happening, one has to make peace with who one has become....and one can have only one Master....as sad as it is.

Sharing general knowledge is exactely that...general sharing..let the wise accept a matter they can interpret for what it is, and let the scoffers return to thier families in thier own conceit.

What a cool thread....
    Last edited by Frankincense; 23-Mar-09 at 09:25 PM.

Bronze Member
    Thanks
    Here some conspiracy "theories" that turned FACT.
    1. The assasination of Patrice Lumamba.
    after his dissapearance, rumours were rife that he was killed by the CIA.This was denied, evidence of this was uncovered, and it is now an accepted fact.
    2. Grandfather Prescott Bush funding Hitler, was not even a theory, it is history,with pics of the two,just considered theory,by those who refuse to look
    www.sgafc.co.za

9. Thanks given for this post:

Frankincense (23-Mar-09)

Thanks
    This thread was most enjoyable!!!!

11. Thanks given for this post:

Frankincense (08-Apr-09)

Bronze Member
    Thanks
    As an individual or small business, you will need to be very streetwize, with all the manipulation going on in the world.From the moment you wake up this crazy world hits you in the face. Silly things that do not add up,like taxes, tollgates, inflation, war, hunger and a lying media. And what are we supposed to do, sit quiet and accept this as "normal". Someone once said, "Life is incredibly simple, it is us that choose to make it complicated"! The word is "choose". Despite the lies perpetrated, we have a responsibility to choose what is right, and ignore the rubbish.

Love this discussion...
    www.sgafc.co.za

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Zuma View Post
    This thread was most enjoyable!!!!
    Well, hopefully it's not over. I certainly enjoyed reading something that for me presented a totally different view on things.

Maybe to fire it up again, and looking particularly at the current GFM "crisis," the problem I have looking for a plan as cause is the reactionary nature of the powers that be to the problems the crisis presents. When it was clear there was a problem, it was also clear that everyone was taken by surprise.

Well, not everyone exactly. There were some that considered the credit binge had been allowed to run way too far well before the crunch came. But no-one seemed to have a concept of how severe the crunch was going to be.

The irony is that the severity is probably due in no small part to the reactionary nature of the market. It over-cooked the good times and in similar fashion has over-cooked what should have been a correction.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast