Quote Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Thank for that outline - it certainly is one of the more honest answers I have seen in a long time regarding the mlm industry. Well done.

If I recall Amway has an American catalog the size of three Johannesburg phone books, so yes I can see lots more stuff being brought on board. At a shiny Amway presentation about 10 years ago, I think the local product list consisted of a toothpaste and washing powder. Certainly products were not big on the list of things to sell in those days and the whole read between the lines presentation related to nothing more than a pyramid scheme. I believe that is where Amway earned the nickname Scamway.

The products also seem to have had a lot of criticism - apparently they are the same as the stuff you buy down the road and yes they cost more because they are concentrated but on a value for money basis they are the same. If the scheme has progressed and is selling good stuff on sound marketing principles then there is no reason why it should not be a success.
Howzit Marq. You might want to attend a N21 meeting just to check things out. Those who are successful in our business will not come knocking on your door. You WILL be blown away at the amount of success that is currently happening.