Quote Originally Posted by abbacount View Post
Hi Dave,
I have joined AMWAY and NETWORK 21 due to the fact that the person introducing the system to me and my wife were very convincing. We have now progressed to the "Leadersclub" status and are involved in trying to grow our business seeing that we are an "IBO"(Independent Business Owner). The only thing that gets to me is the number of meeting sthat one has to attend. Every quarter they have a weekend seminar which costs R750 per person. Mostly they have individuals being paraded rendering testimonials on how they have changed their lives and are financially independent. There is various other meetings that you have to attend which cost ranges from R20 - R800 which i am now finding to be exorbitant. Also one has to buy motivational books from Network 21 but i have found the same book R 55 cheaper at the CNA. I would like to ask the other members who have been involved in this particular MLM business to share their experiences with me!
And this is exactly the reason i got out... Ended up costing me way more than i was "earning"...