Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Amway/Network 21

Thanks

Smile Pay attention!

Wow... just spend over an hour of my life reading every single post on here about Amway/N21 and I am horrified... and bored... If you have everything you have ever dreamt about then shut up... the rest of us are willing to do whatever it takes to make our dreams come true because we want to.

I have known about Amway for the last 20 years.....but only signed up a week ago.... Do you know why? Because I was asked at the right time... I wasn't bullied, lied to ... I was invited. As an adult I hope that most people have their heads screwed on the right way, because nobody can convince you to do or join anything you don't really want to... Seriously we teach our kids this at the age of 2! I am not afraid to work hard to achieve my goals and I honestly care about our planet. The "business" is a bonus....

No other business in SA and only a few in the world produces products that are CERTIFIED organic, which means NOTHING in the planting, growth, harvesting, production and packaging of these items harms the environment. So besides getting superior quality products, I also know that these products have not harmed the environment....for that peace of mind I have no problem paying extra.

And if you need to research this more... pop in at the Amway Business Centre in the Longmeadow Business Park and you will see a community working together in 5 star surroundings.

2. Thanks given for this post:

Riana (08-Jul-11)

Thanks

Clueless

Good day,

I went to a presentation last night, and I really don't know what to think....?? At first, I was excited, and I still am, but why are there so much negativity surrounding this whole concept? I take into account the positive comments and experiences too, but it seems that the bad experiences are really bad?! And at no point did anyone mention the possiblility of losing money. How can one loose money through this whole process? I was made to believe that you pay minimum +-R1400, get some stuff worth +-R1000, and at worst, you loose R400. But that seems not to be the case? I'm really confused and not sure if I should take this on?

Please advise if you guys don't mind?

Thanks!

Thanks

You just learnt the first lesson - who is R400 short?
    Second lesson you will find the answer in this thread - its that the only guys telling you how fantastic this all is...is another amway guy trying to recruit you.
    Third lesson is that the products (and its not really about the products) are only fantastic in the amway world -certified/concentrated/so much better/so much more expensive but really great - why does the rest of the world not see these products out there in the general retail market?
    Fourth lesson - there does not appear too many winners either in this world - the losers....well they just will not admit that they are.

I still battle to find any value in this system - my advice would be that if you are not sure then don't.

Check out the writings... here and here and here and here and...and .....and......

Good luck with your own thoughts.
    The cost of living hasn't affected its popularity.
    Sponsored By: http://www.honeycombhouse.com

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew View Post
    Good day,

I went to a presentation last night, and I really don't know what to think....?? At first, I was excited, and I still am, but why are there so much negativity surrounding this whole concept? I take into account the positive comments and experiences too, but it seems that the bad experiences are really bad?! And at no point did anyone mention the possiblility of losing money. How can one loose money through this whole process? I was made to believe that you pay minimum +-R1400, get some stuff worth +-R1000, and at worst, you loose R400. But that seems not to be the case? I'm really confused and not sure if I should take this on?

Please advise if you guys don't mind?

Thanks!
    Hi Lew.
    Whoever introduced you to the business, stick close to him/her and follow the business system. There are negative people out there and you'll find that they are people who have either failed to build the business and dropped out or they have formed an opinion based on some other uninformed opinion. There have also been some bad people who also got involved in the Amway business and caused some problems and they were removed from the business. Amway does not screen anybody coming into the business, giving everyone a chance to improve their lives. So, if you want to assess this business properly, do it from the inside. You cannot lose any money because the 90 day 100% money back guarantee on the products also applies to the business. In any business decision you have to base it on facts, not uninformed opinions. On the 6,7 & 8th of November we are having a Weekend Seminar at Gallagher Estates that is going to be attended by thousands of people. This seminar happens every 4 months. At this one 3 new "Diamonds"(there are already 5 diamonds) are going to be recognised for their achievements, plus new Emeralds plus Golds and Silvers and scads of lower achievements. That is where you can do all the research necessary to see the true picture. Always remember that the people who give bad advice will never step forward help you to provide for your family or lifestyle.
    Last edited by Dave A; 07-Oct-09 at 09:39 PM.

Thanks
    Hi Lew,

No one can give you the right advice. If you want to try it. Then try it. If not then dont.
    Its that simple. I could go over all the reasons why you should. I could even give you some reasons why you shouldnt.
    If you understand the plan. If you get the idea and the simple principle.
    What is the worst that could happen?

What if this simple business of toothpaste and washing powder actually works?

Just make the best choice for you. Whatever that is.

Email problem
    Thanks
    I agree with Rob Hepple, stay away from negative people because they are not going to help you support your family in bad times. Secondly I have been in business for myself for the last 20 years. This year during the recession I have lost approximately R 200k because of a so called "adjustment in the economy" and I know that I got off really light. My best advice is to educate yourself by reading and finding out where the industry is going. There are some great books like Pro Sumer power that will give you some insight. the most important thing however is to be secure in where you are heading. If you have a strong enough reason to get involved in this business then write it down. Depending on your life experience you may have a steep learning curve ahead of you and you need to know why you are doing what you are doing and that will get you through the doubt and the tough times in this business.

Email problem
    Thanks
    Hi I agree with Rob, stay away from negative people. Nothing good can come from negativity. My advice is take some time out figure out where you are going. Figure out what you want and what you are willing to do. Most people will experience a very steep learning curve in this business. Are you teachable? Look back over the last 5 years of your life and answer this question honestly - What have I acheived? The definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results. Change is painful and most people will avoid the pain and never acheive what they want to in life.

Email problem
    Thanks
    I have been reading with keen interest, this thread and it makes me realise that mlm story is the same everywhere. There will always be sweet and bitter stories surrounding it. Most of the time you find yourself in the business and by the time you look back, no one is behind to push you forward.
    All you get is the normal rules: be proactive, talk to at least 4 people everyday, attend business opportunity meetings in order to refuel your adrenalin to work, prospect your friends and families who are not ready to listen to you.

My friend, mlm business is beautiful and very rewarding but, the rules most of the time are outdated and do not work. You have to be ready to reinvent the wheel (this is against mlm rule however) but that is the only way. If you keep doing the business the way everyone is doing it, then you will get the result they are getting.

I believe this resource will do you a lot of good if you can lay your hands on it http://lifeincome.the7greatliesofnetworkmarketing.com/. It's a free resource that will keep you in track in your mlm business.
    Last edited by earnnow; 18-Oct-09 at 04:00 AM. Reason: spelling error and additional information

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries

Email problem
    Thanks
    I guess it's time mlm business people begin to use their initiative to do this business. It is not always as easy as they say it is. Talks like, just get between 2 to 5 down lines and the system goes on autopilot to make you rich.

We must know that, people run the system, the system does not run itself. You must be a creative marketer and do not stretch your expectation beyond limit so you will not be disappointed. I guess the 7 great lies do make sense afterall.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast