In 2005 K was given 30% membership of a CC, upon signing the required forms, also signed a CK2 form ceasing to be a member. This was done for protection against the initial owner. There is no association agreement. K was employed as a driver, and had no rights or access of the management of the business. Over time K proved to be a incompetent and habitual liar. Dishonest and aggressive, he left in 2013, took the owner to CCMA and lost the case based on insufficient evidence. Since then has kept on harassing staff, ignoring police warnings and correspondence and stole the company vehicle. K was not removed as a member as the CK2 form was placed in safekeeping and only recently been retrieved. K wants money and has approached an attorney Pro Bono for defense accusing the majority of not paying him a salary, wants dividends and claims the company vehicle is his. I have told his attorney that it is all nonsense and have evidence of harassment, threats and manipulation. He even wants his job back, but the company does not have any vacancies. The company is not profitable, keeps trading for the simple reason of keeping people employed with the hope of growing. K is demanding and now threatened to take this story to the media, (in my opinion - trying to intimidate me). I told him I would see him in court. My question is how do I stop this man from harassment, when even the police have recorded that they do not take him serious. Should I close the business, and start up again and what rights do I have a majority holder in the business. The financial statements are not up to date and I am busy submitting documentation to the Accountant for review. I have personally loaned the business more than R200 000 to meets is obligations over the past few years and am of the opinion, the business is not worth more than R500 000. All suggestions and recommendations from members will be greatly appreciated.