Hi
After struggling now for weeks, with wrong decisions taken, I have now captured again all Supplier and Customer INV and CN and the Bank up to 28 Feb 2015 (In a Dummy company I copied from the SP and restored to mid Feb.2015).
The CC was registered in March (year end 28 Feb 2016), year end Sole Prop: 28 Feb 2015.
Unfortunately I cannot close the Sole Prop completely as we have contracts running and we are not able to change these.
The next stupid decision I have taken: I asked the Bank to change/convert the existing Bank account to the CC. My accountant said this is not possible and legal, well, they did.
I sent all Credit Applications out with the existing Bank Account as well as all Customer Invoices indicating the "old" Bank Account no.
Then the Receiver requested another Bank Account number for the VAT and VAT Import Registration. (Which I thought I can use as "private" account for my husband, as the
"old" one would be for the CC)
I now decided to ask the Accountant ( reason: I am not sure how to process opening balances (1 March 2014) and I am sure there are a lot of allocation errors, not to talk about the Tax (VAT and VAT Import)
to process my year-end for the Sole Prop and continue for the contracts (customers) and supplier invoices made out to the SP VAT number, which I will revert and book into the CC again. Question: How? by making out Credit Notes? Or for each Supplier Invoice I make out an identical Customer Invoice to the CC and vice versa?
Can I do this also for the balances on 28 Feb. 2015 of the Suppliers and Customers of the SP, to balance the payments and deposits from the bank with the Customers and Suppliers and use the bank(s) with opening balances as from 28 Feb. 2015? This seems to be the most logical option for me, but I am neither an account nor very fly with Pastel, I might oversee something?

Some advice would be highly appreciated, as I said in my introduction, the accountant either don't want, or doesn't have time to help me solving my problems.
This might sound as if something is wrong with me: She is the third account in a year, after we decided after 18 years to use someone more professional than the accountant of the past 17 years. I cannot make a change again, I simply don't have the time. Those who've been through this (with CC's of which we have four now) will understand.

This is too much information, but it's already the shortest explanation of the whole story...