Thread: Capital Markets right? wrong ...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Unhappy Capital Markets right? wrong ...

So,

For the past 5 years i have been working on a capital market trading system that automates trading on the NYSE ... Great.

Now all is left is the marketing portion right? you got your system that doubles investments monthly - fuck; not even banks offer that per annum.

So; you make your little brochure's and fliers and tell the world about your great solution.
    The first , and only thing the public can think of is scam ... scam scam scam. what is capital markets? then more scam.
    double my investment? SCAAAAAMMM ....

I dont know what to label this; either being a conservative market in south africa; or something else ...

So; i placed an add selling the source code solution for R 10 000 + web site. still no responses.
    google tells me i had 28 visitors on saturday ... yet; not even a single person would tell me "Hey, what's up" with any random q's relating to capital markets as a service.

The stories on youtube with hedging managers making 20% commission from $500 million is a dream that will never exist in south africa.

If i had the capital; i could be looking at sponsoring my clients - then wait out 3 months on average for a ROI.
    if it worked like that - i could sponsor 1000 clients - dont even need staff; dont even need offices ... can jsut outsource the allocation all together.

Here; i have the tool; where you tell that rich millionaire - want to double your money for your remaining natural life ?
    It ends with you earning dust and fog for your remaining natural life ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capital Markets Source Code.jpg 
Views:	345 
Size:	65.3 KB 
ID:	4936