Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Metals Industry strike - my take

Thanks
    Yes, CEOs cost a fortune, but consider competition. If you cap salaries of CEOs and Executives in SA they will simply move abroad where they Will get big salaries. You will lose them immediately. Future talent would also move away, knowing their ambitions can’t fully be realised in SA. SA would be left handicap. Businesses would close, workers would have no jobs.

“Capping” as an ideal only makes sense if the entire world was in on it, but it’s not so we have to consider the reality instead.
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    There are two interlinked issues at hand:
    1. Salaries
    2. Using strikes as a bargaining tool.

Each issue needs to be addressed separately.

3. Thanks given for this post:

Dave A (31-Jul-14)

Thanks
    I find it hard to believe that so many are lead around blindfolded completely unaware of the fraud behind the strikes and other events taking place.

Please consider that when the platinum strikes took place for 5 months, the salaries were not paid, production never stopped and the saved salaries now pays for the salary increase up to the next planned strike. I simply foresee all strikes goes along these lines.

The trillions removed from the Boer Volks resources are funding the NWO who commits one war after another in their quest to conquer and rule the world, and it is funded from here. The USA is bankrupt, so where else does the trillions come from to fund them... ? Even China has more US$ than the US. This is the reason why the Afrikaner broederbonder organizations have to see to it that the Boer Volk gets destroyed and ridiculed so that no one would associate with being a Boer, because the Boer Volk must be prevented from restoring the Boer Republics at all cost, so the plundering can continue.

Not a cent plundered from these resources goes into the "South African" economy, apparently the salaries paid to these black slaves is supposed to be enough for the "economy", since it gets spent here.

The media is supposed the blame the "blacks" for the "disaster" they create. Going back in history just one step then you realize that it was the Cape Dutch Afrikaner, who were illegally placed in charge of the Boer Republics and with force supervised the Boer and through their Afrikaner schools and churches tried to teach them to become Afrikaners.

The Afrikaner got the Boer Republics illegally and free from the British, and they ruined it to the point where they again illegally instated themselves under the black government (or so it is supposed to look). The Afrikaner still sit in the control positions while creating the impression that it is the "blacks" causing all the problems. Visiting other black countries there is nothing of these criminal orchestrated fraud going on, you find it only in SA. Behind what you see is the real culprits creating everything sick, from the gun laws to the toll gate fraud to the strikes to the multiple licensing... everything raping so called "human rights" and "freedom" is thought out to present a false impression, and the black government are only pawns.

The strikes are against the "government" who behind the scenes are the NWO and their gentile Afrikaners, while creating the impression that it is the (without identity) blacks attacking the (without identity) whites. All the Afrikaner web sites are trying to stir this up, especially the Suidlanders. The Afrikaner is trying to steal the Boer identity to again lay claim to the Boer Republics, you can now read on their fraud web sites that the Cape Dutch Afrikaner made the Groot Trek, the Afrikaner fought in Blood River and more, and on the other hand tries to deny and ridicule the Boer existence. It is then also not surprising that the broederbonder TLU had Greg Standton of the NWO's UN's "genocide watch" here, when he returned the "genocide on the Boer" were changed to the "genocide on the Afrikaaaner", and blame the ANC of the genocide. Now if we could only get the blacks to sing "kill the Afrikaner" eh.

If you consider the fraud committed in the Afrikaner staged Afrikaner heard Afrikanermag (aka Boeremag) case (to name ony ONE, the fraud was even published openly in the Raport) then you can form an idea who are really behind crime in SA.

I put it to you that if you remove the Afrikaner and their 300~ broederbonder and freemason organizations from the Boer Republics, then almost all crime will disappear overnight. ALL Afrikaner presidents and most of their cabinet were broederbonders/freemasons serving the NWO. The world over, where the jews get into with their gentile puppets (here it is the Afrikaner) there is exactly the same fraud, destruction and plundering going on.

The Boer Volk's Republics were illegally and with force witheld from the Boer Volk since the war ended in 1902.

So don't blame the blacks, they were brought here on purpose to take the blame for the wrongs they get tricked into so the real criminals can hide behind it. No one in his right mind will open his own country and import foreigners by the millions under the so called "human rights" NWO view unless they think there is a pay-off for them. These black all have their own countries, which is not in the Boer Republics.

Wake up.

The Boer Republics must be restored to their rightful owners, the Boer Volk.
    Regards
    Fanie

Thanks
    Fanie, Jy jaag nou net kak an you must be crazy to think like this, never mind the technicalities of your post
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Thanks
    Fanie
    I suggest you start your own thread with your post so this thread doesn't go off on a tangent.
    Only stress when you can change the outcome!

Thanks
    Man, there is nothing like online anonymity to bring out the crazy in people ...

Founder of Growth Surge - Helping entrepreneurs create more wealth and enjoy more freedom.

8. Thank given for this post:

Len C (31-Jul-14), pmbguy (31-Jul-14)

Thanks
    The countries of Africa have destroyed their economies due to ongoing power stuggles. Why do people think it would be any different here. We need to put our goverment back into hands that work for their people.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanie View Post
    I find it hard to believe that so many are lead around blindfolded completely unaware of the fraud behind the strikes and other events taking place.

Please consider that when the platinum strikes took place for 5 months, the salaries were not paid, production never stopped and the saved salaries now pays for the salary increase up to the next planned strike. I simply foresee all strikes goes along these lines.

The trillions removed from the Boer Volks resources are funding the NWO who commits one war after another in their quest to conquer and rule the world, and it is funded from here. The USA is bankrupt, so where else does the trillions come from to fund them... ? Even China has more US$ than the US. This is the reason why the Afrikaner broederbonder organizations have to see to it that the Boer Volk gets destroyed and ridiculed so that no one would associate with being a Boer, because the Boer Volk must be prevented from restoring the Boer Republics at all cost, so the plundering can continue.

Not a cent plundered from these resources goes into the "South African" economy, apparently the salaries paid to these black slaves is supposed to be enough for the "economy", since it gets spent here.

The media is supposed the blame the "blacks" for the "disaster" they create. Going back in history just one step then you realize that it was the Cape Dutch Afrikaner, who were illegally placed in charge of the Boer Republics and with force supervised the Boer and through their Afrikaner schools and churches tried to teach them to become Afrikaners.

The Afrikaner got the Boer Republics illegally and free from the British, and they ruined it to the point where they again illegally instated themselves under the black government (or so it is supposed to look). The Afrikaner still sit in the control positions while creating the impression that it is the "blacks" causing all the problems. Visiting other black countries there is nothing of these criminal orchestrated fraud going on, you find it only in SA. Behind what you see is the real culprits creating everything sick, from the gun laws to the toll gate fraud to the strikes to the multiple licensing... everything raping so called "human rights" and "freedom" is thought out to present a false impression, and the black government are only pawns.

The strikes are against the "government" who behind the scenes are the NWO and their gentile Afrikaners, while creating the impression that it is the (without identity) blacks attacking the (without identity) whites. All the Afrikaner web sites are trying to stir this up, especially the Suidlanders. The Afrikaner is trying to steal the Boer identity to again lay claim to the Boer Republics, you can now read on their fraud web sites that the Cape Dutch Afrikaner made the Groot Trek, the Afrikaner fought in Blood River and more, and on the other hand tries to deny and ridicule the Boer existence. It is then also not surprising that the broederbonder TLU had Greg Standton of the NWO's UN's "genocide watch" here, when he returned the "genocide on the Boer" were changed to the "genocide on the Afrikaaaner", and blame the ANC of the genocide. Now if we could only get the blacks to sing "kill the Afrikaner" eh.

If you consider the fraud committed in the Afrikaner staged Afrikaner heard Afrikanermag (aka Boeremag) case (to name ony ONE, the fraud was even published openly in the Raport) then you can form an idea who are really behind crime in SA.

I put it to you that if you remove the Afrikaner and their 300~ broederbonder and freemason organizations from the Boer Republics, then almost all crime will disappear overnight. ALL Afrikaner presidents and most of their cabinet were broederbonders/freemasons serving the NWO. The world over, where the jews get into with their gentile puppets (here it is the Afrikaner) there is exactly the same fraud, destruction and plundering going on.

The Boer Volk's Republics were illegally and with force witheld from the Boer Volk since the war ended in 1902.

So don't blame the blacks, they were brought here on purpose to take the blame for the wrongs they get tricked into so the real criminals can hide behind it. No one in his right mind will open his own country and import foreigners by the millions under the so called "human rights" NWO view unless they think there is a pay-off for them. These black all have their own countries, which is not in the Boer Republics.

Wake up.

The Boer Republics must be restored to their rightful owners, the Boer Volk.
    Naai maar die oudtjie van die orandja kan mos nou n lekka k@k storie vertel. Djy moet gaan daar by die boek publishers en dan kan djy sommer daai tale gaan spin en a lekka movie deal kry. Hulle soek mos vir die lekka Suid Afrikaanse Sci Fi soos daai lekka movie "distrik naain"

Thanks
    Psycho-graphic Model

Introduction
    An over simplification but it gives an indication of emotion and intellectual maturity and is very useful in a marketing situation
    Overview
    This model is not based on race in any way or form, or education, although some cultures will have a greater number in certain sectors
    Every living person also possesses all four qualities in varying degrees and is usually dominated by one.

How it works
    The model works on the principle: The identity of self or what your self-esteem is based on. One need's to interrogate each sector with the question “What do you identify with consciously or unconsciously?” or the response one would expect from the question “Who am I?”

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	326 
Size:	19.1 KB 
ID:	4849

A brief over view of each sector

Compassionate God Self
    “Who am I?”
    I am a selfless spiritual being and believe in practicing compassion”

“How do you make decisions?”
    Decisions are based on spiritual principles that will spiritually benefit man and mankind. Violence and force are not options that are considered.

How do we communicate with these people?
    Simply by listening and aspiring to achieve their wisdom and values and besides they only constitute very small portion of the market sector.

Examples of these people
    The Dalai Lama
    The Pope
    Gandhi

Intellectual
    “Who am I”
    I am a leader and usually an educated person who responds to logical reasoning and understands that emotions are useless in a boardroom. I usually choose the moments when emotions are safe to reveal. I am very disciplined

Decisions are based on facts and figures. I fight injustice and believe in human rights. I intellectually make decisions to the benefit of man and mankind. I will use violence only as a last resort and usually only enough to restore peace.

How do we communicate with these people
    Pride ego and status play a role in these peoples lives but you also need those facts and figures.

Examples of these people
    World leaders
    Leaders in boardrooms all over the world
    Scientists
    Educationalists
    I have always thought Colin Powell was a good example

Emotional
    “Who am I?”
    I am usually a blue-collar worker, not an educated person and my beliefs are not always based on fact. I am often religious and often have superstitious beliefs. I have many unconscious double standards, which seem reasonable to me. If you offend me in any way I will resort to violence, and it seldom is, but could be fatal. Fanatical beliefs may also lead to extremist violence

I intuitively make decisions and don’t need the facts and figures. Things just have to feel right and not a very disciplined person. My emotions rule me and often get me into trouble. People need to listen to what I say and not how I say it.

How do we communicate with these people?
    These people respond to every emotion in the book, and are impulsive buyers and primarily consumers. They seldom acquire great wealth. The comfort of a branded product appeals to these people

Examples of these people
    Most of us have a fair slice of this quality
    In it’s most radical form: I think it’s called Fundamentalism

Physical Body
    ‘Who am I?
    I am physical body. Just look and see all the things I can do. I believe in force and control. I am physically strong often with a strong sex drive and will abuse any power I have, for the benefit of myself. I am constantly unhappy about something, if the reason disappears for my dissatisfaction, I will manufacture another or shift my focus to another. I have no emotional or intellectual maturity. I will commit any injustice, for the benefit of myself. I am capable of unspeakable violence and have little understanding of the damage I have done. If I can get away with it I will do it. I do not respond to logic and reason. I tend to be a wasteful consumer of products, as opposed to a producer and I am often predisposed to littering.
    The other three groups are so naïve, they believe I understand co-operation achieves more than conflict. It is safer to give me a gun because with it I can only harm a few people. But with knowledge and the power to use it, I can destroy populations and even nations.

How do you make decisions?
    Promote self-interest irrespective of the consequences

How do we communicate with these people
    Any emotion applies but they respond very well to power, domination and control. It may be possible to influence them, by demonstrating physical dominance, (this distresses the other three sectors, because they judge others by their own standards and values) or at the very least, convincing posturing is necessary. Loyalty may be possible by demonstrating fairness from a dominant position. A typical sales strategy would be to have pictures of “gifts” visible during the presentation.

Examples of these people
    Africa has many examples (Wealthy leaders, and staving populations)
    Children

The last two sectors
    Human Rights
    We often abuse power. We are the greatest of perpetrators and also victims of Human Rights. If we transgress the principles of Human Rights, we are often the first to complain that we are the victims and manipulate the situation.

Thanks
    Cosatu and Numsa, don't care about the workers. Its a power struggle and unfortunately its the workers that end up losing at the end of the day. Making unreasonable requests for salary increases and forcing the workers not to be at work, will end up with most companies using automation at the end of the day or closing. So the age old saying "cutting of your nose to spite your face" is applicable here.

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast