Thread: Horse Racing Tipster Service

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Marq View Post
    mmmmm.......not another one?
    Yawn

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lifemiraclesa View Post
    Let me put it to you straight, I can but in a way like this, I will not. It is alright with me, I don't want your business.

To add to all this, some people will take up opportunities and some will not, it's a matter of choice. Our service is to help more newcomers to join and succeed with us if they are already in the horse racing arena or want to be part of it. This will be my last post here as I see no need to post any further, I provided info and if anyone should be interested you may send me a private message and I will respond.
    Your service has no more value over the long term than simply throwing a dice.

Cool, give us the stats then. I asked you for a couple of relatively simple figures, why can't you give them to us? Prove to us in simple math that you beat the odds!

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    R 450 a month to throw a dice...I'll rather go out and eat Pizza and drink beer, that way I am assured that I get exactly what I pay for.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    Your service has no more value over the long term than simply throwing a dice.

Cool, give us the stats then. I asked you for a couple of relatively simple figures, why can't you give them to us? Prove to us in simple math that you beat the odds!
    On one system we make use of we had 437 selections from April 2013 till week into June 2014, of that we had 160 wins, 277 losers, a strike rate of 36.61% and with our method profits of 601.43 units. Unit size can be anything, our average unit size is R500.

Suspended
    Thanks
    Aaah some figures are emerging. Ok my initial reaction and response would be:

A strike rate of 36.6% ! Not good at all because not only do you have to pay a monthly fee of R450 you then have to invest over and above that with a 36.6% chance of winning.

Just a question but if I had to do this without your "tip" ....... what would my strike rate be ? I'm guessing around the same if not better ??
    Therefore why would I need the tip ?

My immediate idea is to also rather do what you are doing and "generate" random numbers etc and sell these "tips" to other people that would buy it for R450 ....... No risk there - just some intelligent old farts that would give me a hard time

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HR Solutions View Post
    Aaah some figures are emerging. Ok my initial reaction and response would be:

A strike rate of 36.6% ! Not good at all because not only do you have to pay a monthly fee of R450 you then have to invest over and above that with a 36.6% chance of winning.

Just a question but if I had to do this without your "tip" ....... what would my strike rate be ? I'm guessing around the same if not better ??
    Therefore why would I need the tip ?

My immediate idea is to also rather do what you are doing and "generate" random numbers etc and sell these "tips" to other people that would buy it for R450 ....... No risk there - just some intelligent old farts that would give me a hard time
    I did mention, "on one system" since the 1st of this month till now I had 13 Wins against 9 losses, see if you can pull that of on your own and show me.

Suspended
    Thanks
    Ok but why on earth would you mention the "one" system that sounds like the worst ??? That certainly doesn't instill confidence in anyone with those figures ??

But anyway - lifemiraclesa - I was interested right at the beginning, but since then due to a number of factors I'm not.
    It will certainly not be a life miracle for me.
    But thanks hey - I wish you the best of luck ......... as you say maybe out of SA you might have more luck.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HR Solutions View Post
    Ok but why on earth would you mention the "one" system that sounds like the worst ??? That certainly doesn't instill confidence in anyone with those figures ??

But anyway - lifemiraclesa - I was interested right at the beginning, but since then due to a number of factors I'm not.
    It will certainly not be a life miracle for me.
    But thanks hey - I wish you the best of luck ......... as you say maybe out of SA you might have more luck.
    I provided the one because that is what I have the most results of and the combination of others I didn't really follow through so deeply as I should of but not to worry. On the end of the day it all boils down to making profit still after premium is met and that's what's important to me. To speak my mind, I never really picked up that you are interested. But thank you for your own view.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    HR, you are having a discussion with the guy about the taste of the pie in his sky....

It's like wrestling with an INVISIBLE pig, all you do is thrash around on the ground on your own!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    HR, you are having a discussion with the guy about the taste of the pie in his sky....

It's like wrestling with an INVISIBLE pig, all you do is thrash around on the ground on your own!
    You have a way with words for sure, I can give you that.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast