Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How was you're day?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by league_of_ordinary_men View Post
    Well she is oversees at the moment so buying her flowers is a little hard now, but I will swing by and pick some of yours,hahaha
    You are more than welcome to come pick some flowers, but don’t lie to me League I know you eyeing that lady from church...you know which one I am talking about
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Silver Member league_of_ordinary_men's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pmbguy View Post
    You are more than welcome to come pick some flowers, but don’t lie to me League I know you eyeing that lady from church...you know which one I am talking about
    Thank you pmb, but nope I am a one woman kind of man thank you. Oh yeah I told batman he can go to your daughters birthday party but he didn't take the news well when he heard that the clown can't come,haha
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	I-like-this-face-of-Batman_o_59071.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	22.3 KB 
ID:	4605

3. Thanks given for this post:

pmbguy (11-Apr-14)

Suspended
    Thanks
    Lol .......

Thanks
    Name:  imagesCA760OXX.jpg
Views: 447
Size:  3.1 KB
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Thanks
    Good morning everyone, I hope you have an amazing day to day. Dave just keep doing what your doing and you will get there, but remember to rest as well. HR enjoy the rest of your stay and remember when you taste wine to spit or those pics will come out blurry. Adrianh good luck with all your work today all the best. Pmb Good luck with getting a clown on such a short notice,hahha. Have a Blessed day everyone

Thanks
    I have also learned many facts about fairies in the last few months. I will post some pics in the next few days and reveal what I have been building for months...
    Ok so this is what I have been building on weekends for the last few months – for my baby

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	97.4 KB 
ID:	4617

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	94.3 KB 
ID:	4618

Name:	4.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	83.4 KB 
ID:	4619

Name:	5.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	57.1 KB 
ID:	4620

Name:	6.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	80.1 KB 
ID:	4621

From the mound of soil that came out of the trampoline hole I made a bike track and ramps. There is a network of interconnected roads and 7 bridges. On the one end is the mini town or Pixy village. The fountain runs into a river that runs the whole length. My little one plays there all day long and helps me plant and dig, she has her own wheel burrow with tools...

The party was a great success and the kids had a phat jol. The last mom that left said that you know it was a good party when the kids cry when they have to go home.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	92.1 KB 
ID:	4616  

Thanks
    Ok so this is what I have been building on weekends for the last few months – for my baby

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	97.4 KB 
ID:	4617

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	94.3 KB 
ID:	4618

Name:	4.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	83.4 KB 
ID:	4619

Name:	5.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	57.1 KB 
ID:	4620

Name:	6.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	80.1 KB 
ID:	4621

From the mound of soil that came out of the trampoline hole I made a bike track and ramps. There is a network of interconnected roads and 7 bridges. On the one end is the mini town or Pixy village. The fountain runs into a river that runs the whole length. My little one plays there all day long and helps me plant and dig, she has her own wheel burrow with tools...

The party was a great success and the kids had a phat jol. The last mom that left said that you know it was a good party when the kids cry when they have to go home.
    Look's really good pmb, but do you really have to make them cry, 8 no man,hehehe Glad it went off well, but where is the clown? we want to see him fly.

Thanks
    Thanks League, yeah the party was a party

I was whipping the kids with a shamback to waai...nah..., but Dad will put the fear of god in her boyfriends at the compulsory fishing/hunting trip. Thankfully such troubles are still far away and I can sleep peacefully for now.

The clown still remains somewhat of a letdown though, I assumed we will get one and fought to get one once I realized he’s not coming. I was going to give him a 20min (More if possible) training session before the kids come and then he must jump really high and sprinkle fairy dust, do tricks, basically a jumping clown...say 15min at a time 2-3 times. As his assistant I would have double bounced him freeking high! aaah it would have been magnificent. I will make that clown fly yet!

Not one kids fell hard and by the end of the party all of them were riding that ramp rather confidently, this one kid would zip around the others on the edges and fly past ramping with some impressive airtime...brake skidding and he's only 3.

My next step is to make some kind of mini train or tram track

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.

Did you like this article? Share it with your favourite social network.