Apparently I got "snapped" while I was doing deliveries for my employer in Pretoria.

I did not open it yet, and was wondering what should I do now?

Apparently it is a criminal offence if you don't pay, cannot afford a criminal record, going to force my boss to pay it.

Funny thing is that the SYSTEM is not as of yet legitimized...and is still pending before the Supreme Court of Appeal on its "constitutionality"... WHICH Is also bothersome since constitutional matters should be heard by the Constitutional Court and not the Supreme Court of Appeal??!!!

Apparently they are SMSing people and sending them accounts to extort them into paying for a system that is not yet declared LEGIT.

CIVIL RESISTANCE against an unconstitutional system....read up on the link provided, that trade unions are also coming up in resistance thereof.

* criminal consequences when you don't pay your e-tolls............... how can it be criminal if there is no final verdict yet when it comes to the constitutionality of the legislation?

my uncle is paying my niece's e-toll accounts because he fears they are going to pull her over (being a white woman alone) and arrest her for her outstanding e-toll debts.....