Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: DA Policies?

Suspended
    Thanks
    DA is still the same old National Party
    The DA comes out of the Progressive party
    I think you have a contradiction here !!
    Last edited by HR Solutions; 19-Mar-14 at 04:00 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Marq View Post
    What was left of the the Nationalist Party was merged with the ANC. Its last leader Marthinus van Schalkwyk is still there today as Minister of Environmental affairs.
    I cannot recall one NP member that joined the DA which made its own way without the help of any other party.

The DA comes out of the Progressive party which prior to that was the United Party. That party was set up in opposition to The NP and its apartheid principles. While people like yourself wish to ensure that all white people are painted with the apartheid brush, there were many who actually fought for the opposite. Its these people who you insult today with your vitriol and unresearched diatribe. Your logic is equally faulty.

I would suggest that if you wish to carry on with this method of debate, then you find some other forum to exercise your brainwashed flawed thinking.

So Marq you saying to me that these other guys like you were unhappy with the apartheid system just that you couldn't avoid the benefits of it, sounds good just like Zille was unhappy with the apartheid system as a Journalist but kept the benefits and after the death of NP/DA she realize the need to form a political party that consisted mainly of white people and lured unsuspecting black people who were not aware of their dirty schemes to control our land again.

Guys we know that Britain contributed to the liberation of black people in South Africa because it was them who backed us while you people were buys gathering everything that belonged to us.

Dave cannot go further because I think I'm in agreement with you here not unless some-else clears the air for me

Thanks
    @Dix
    Go and join the EFF forum.
    You can cry and blame, dig up the past and make up the all the history you want to hear over there.
    But dont come back here and tell all how they lured an unsuspecting stirrer over and you dont understand the history they have over there either.
    The cost of living hasn't affected its popularity.
    Sponsored By: http://www.honeycombhouse.com

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Before we start getting the moer in with each other here - chew on this thought for a moment please:

Quote Originally Posted by Marq View Post
    You can cry and blame, dig up the past and make up the all the history you want to hear over there.
    I'm not convinced Dix's views are entirely his own creation. You need to bear in mind there's been quite a long run now of propaganda at work trivialising "non-ANC" efforts against apartheid. That there are believers that this is the whole truth should come as no surprise.

Out of (not so idle) curiosity - how old are you, Dix?

Thanks
    Yes blame everything on apartheid and the white man. Without the arrival of europeans black people would not have these problems because there is a whole different set of problems in an Iron Age society.
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Thanks
    We need each other for trade purposes pmbguy but not to steal from each other, that's how we people work and it has always been like that until other white people came to claim belongings to our land from our peaceful fathers.

I'm 30 sir but can consider as older than all of you because I am

7. Thanks given for this post:

Dave A (19-Mar-14)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave A View Post
    I'm not convinced Dix's views are entirely his own creation. You need to bear in mind there's been quite a long run now of propaganda at work trivialising "non-ANC" efforts against apartheid. That there are believers that this is the whole truth should come as no surprise.
    Sure there's propaganda that's bent the history and these views are not of his making.

If you want to keep batting away with that propaganda, without listening, doing any research or applying any logic, while accusing those you dont know of stealing and being dirty then you better have a real good story, which I do not see here. In fact there has been no input to solve anything from that side.

This continual digging in the past, accusing all and sundry and crying into their porridge about apartheid is not going to help anyone go forward either. All its managing to do, is to maintain tension and draw lines in the sand.

While we are listening to, being patient with and chewing on all these thoughts that the sheeple do not want to process, the country is going backwards. I started this thread with the idea that the opposition was pandering to the supporters of the main party and questioned its focus. It was a discussion on policies which has been hijacked by an individual who would rather discuss bucket systems, apartheid and the national party, none of which are relevant to moving the people of this country in a positive direction.

So if he wants discuss the bucket system and tell us how kak everything is then he should rather start his own thread on this subject and see if he can rile anybody up there. The same was done on another thread this week which was discussing the anti-gay situation. It all very well and interesting seeing where threads end up but when they are taken on the same BS journey down this endless rabbit hole with accusations and rubbish it all becomes rather pointless.
    The cost of living hasn't affected its popularity.
    Sponsored By: http://www.honeycombhouse.com

Thanks
    DA policies are there to tell us about what DA does and what it stands for, off which all that we were talking about here was centered on DA sir, if we are to debate then expect others to differ from you otherwise we will all pretend to be happy but inside we are full of hatred of which that doesn't help, now that you know that other black people are not happy with the current situation of South Africa that is knowledge you can use of which is the purpose of the debate but not to show anger or unfounded criticism.

Try to accommodate our differences and we will also do the same, and lastly I didn't join the forum to show anger against white people as you may perceive but to voice out my thoughts.

Anti gay laws were started by me and I understand that some people at some cases might come up with other views that can be helpful at the end of the day and the idea is to let the conversation flow as long as it is directed to a certain point at the end, that's how I do it.

Peace up!!!

Thanks
    Dix I agree that we must work together. I also agree that Black Africans have been dispossessed from their land by White people, Same goes for when Black African tribes possessed the land of the San. We can go on and on and history will show that all peoples throughout time are at times the aggressor and at other times the victim. This cycle will continue forever until we stop using previous conflict with each other as fuel for further conflict.
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Thanks
    Thanked 2,676 Times in 2,258 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dix View Post
    I'm 30 sir but can consider as older than all of you because I am
    Thanks, Dix. And rest assured I did not ask the question out of any desire to establish or question your level of maturity.

What I wanted to understand better was exactly what events might have been part of your personal experience, and how much of your paradigm might be reliant on the retelling of history.

Kinda late in the evening for me to put together a long post arising from that awareness, but here's a suggestion for now - please consider researching Marq's post to verify for yourself whether the points he makes are actually fact. Of particular importance is his assertion that:

The DA comes out of the Progressive party which prior to that was the United Party. That party was set up in opposition to The NP and its apartheid principles.
    EDIT: Perhaps not needed now. I see as I was chewing over a reply, things have moved along to more constructive engagement

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast