Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: ANTI GAY LAWS

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Ag shame man, you must really feel like a big man when you go faggot-bashing.... I mean, those poofties might just hit you with aa insult!

Thanks
    I thought this was going to get ugly. Any human being is capable of being offensive and dangerous. I am beginning to question the integrity of the thread. Human rights are for everyone and everyone has a right to be safe. No one is disputing this right.

What is the main argument then?

Each country have their own laws and there is very little if anything we can do to change their minds. As for consequences? If this thread is any indication then I would say you will get groups that are defensive, offensive and those that will remain neutral.
    love Life + take care of your body

3. Thanks given for this post:

KristiKat (02-Mar-14)

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    So you are just a shit stirrer then?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    So you are just a shit stirrer then?
    That I believe is your role.

I give my 2cents you gave yours. You don't like it tuff...

I can't change the laws that is the job of government. Our government accepted homosexuality I don't get a say in it. If other governments rejected homosexuality I still don't have a say in it. It is as simple as that.

I personally don't care if you are bisexual homosexual heterosexual or even asexual that is your choice. If government has a problem with it then it is between you and them it is still no concern of mine.

Thanks
    Adrianh are you actually a closet fagot & that is why you are so into them?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermes14 View Post
    Adrianh are you actually a closet fagot & that is why you are so into them?
    Lol, that's not nice but I'm sure Adrian will get over it..... I'll pick up the gauntlet by saying the people who are most predjudice against anything are more often than not those who are reformed. Take smoking, the people who hate smoking the most are usually the ex-smokers. I've often asked myself what breeds this hatred? I'd say it's their own insecurity, they fear the fact that they may become weak and in that moment of weakness they might light a cigarette and seccumb once more to the vice they've been denying themselves.

I've always wondered if you can extend this analagy to gay haters and bigots. Are they also the victims of their own sexual insecurities and once again these insecurities manifest as a deep hatred?

Hell, I don't know I'm not a philosopher or a psychologist I just spend too much time thinking. I also spent most of my youth kicking seven shades out of people that were different to me. I wasn't specifically anti-gay, anti-jew, anti-black or anti anyone specific I was simply anti-notthesameasme. I have to say when it came to bigotry I was very much an equal-opportunity hater.

8. Thanks given for this post:

newBix (02-Mar-14)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyD View Post
    Lol, that's not nice but I'm sure Adrian will get over it..... I'll pick up the gauntlet by saying the people who are most predjudice against anything are more often than not those who are reformed. Take smoking, the people who hate smoking the most are usually the ex-smokers. I've often asked myself what breeds this hatred? I'd say it's their own insecurity, they fear the fact that they may become weak and in that moment of weakness they might light a cigarette and seccumb once more to the vice they've been denying themselves.

I've always wondered if you can extend this analagy to gay haters and bigots. Are they also the victims of their own sexual insecurities and once again these insecurities manifest as a deep hatred?

Hell, I don't know I'm not a philosopher or a psychologist I just spend too much time thinking. I also spent most of my youth kicking seven shades out of people that were different to me. I wasn't specifically anti-gay, anti-jew, anti-black or anti anyone specific I was simply anti-notthesameasme. I have to say when it came to bigotry I was very much an equal-opportunity hater.
    I personally don't care much for adults but our youth... Our youth must have every right to be protected and that is my only concern.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    You guys sure are funny, you feel so threatened by those that are different. The one guy keeps on waffling about protecting the youth, the way to protect the youth is through education. You seem to think that protecting the the youth means to hide reality from them.

Yes, I cannot lie. I am lesbian trapped in a mans body, thats why I dig the ladies so much!

11. Thanks given for this post:

KristiKat (02-Mar-14)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adrianh View Post
    You guys sure are funny, you feel so threatened by those that are different. The one guy keeps on waffling about protecting the youth, the way to protect the youth is through education. You seem to think that protecting the the youth means to hide reality from them.

Yes, I cannot lie. I am lesbian trapped in a mans body, thats why I dig the ladies so much!
    What kind of education do you suggest Adrian? I am verymuch interested.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Let me tell you how and what I teach my daughters.

1. Tolerance, we are different in ability, culture, religion, size and even sexuality.
    2. Sexuality is your own private business.
    3. Human physical appearance and mental make-up are not always in sync. That is why a person may be beautiful on the outside and a schizophrenic psycopath on the inside or a quadrapleadgic with a beautiful soul or a a girl in a mans body.

What more is there to say other than discussing all of it openly without judgement and allowing them to make up their own minds. You need to understand that the purpose of a parent is to enable to the child to become a fully independent adult.

My daughters grew up around their gay uncle and it did them absolutely no harm, hell, the guy cooks better than any straight person I know.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast