Page 31 of 62 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: NWO has SA in its sights. (part 1)

Thanks
    I heard the CIA actually make all FDA approved medicine themselves. It real. Their main ingredient comes from the blanched organs of small grey gay aliens. Everybody is involved, Monsanto, Oprah, the FBI, PITA and the YMCA. It is believed that their SA head is none other than Steve Hoffmeyr himself. The ultimate goal is to have this alien DNA in our bodies which can be activated to made us docile so the NWO and be ushered in.
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Oh my gawd...you figured it out, you will have to go into hiding straight away otherwise they will track your aura using Kellogg's Special K. (They never told you but the K actually stands for K band radar) I hear that if you put tin foil in your underpants that it blocks the modulation of the bright shade of blue (or pink, if you are gay) emanating from the willy.

Thanks
    @Tec0, Now was auto correction, so yes you are correct.

Frankly, the turnabout or change of mind that Obama had, most likely because of citizens oppossed to more war, that saw NATO, the UN and the US fail in their objective of bombing Syria, has ushered in a new phase of the One World Order.

This back down by Obama has saved the world from a very possible nuclear war. Some suggest that Russia and China might join the West in the new order, not through war but by agreement. It is too early to say which way things will progress, or how long it will take.

As for your statements about GM food, it exposes your lack of indepth study into the latest available evidence. Not only does organic farming yield more (when grown properly) but the propaganda about GM plants being resistant to insects, and cutting down on poison use is proven beyond a doubt to be a lie. Roundup resistant insects are a reality that means more poison has to be used.

This suits Monsanto seeing that they sell the poison. Tec0 I worry about you sometimes.

Check the latest news on GM junk, avoid the Monsanto sites and other Monsanto pushing sites, you will find the truth is far from what these A-holes are claiming. Monsanto is part of population control, and aims to destroy the heirloom seeds and get rid of the small farmers.

They want the farmers land for big corporate farms. Why do the Elite have numerous heirloom seed banks, while trying to get rid of those very same seeds that farmers have?
    If the outcome of a vote is unknown then voting is tantamount to gambling. If the outcome of a vote is known, then voting is futile. Robert Rorschach.

Thanks
    @, you two are hilarious, let's face it, without silly humour the world be a drab place. People who act their shoe size and not their age have as much right as others to express their opinions. Keep us smiling, we need to smile.
    Last edited by Trickzta; 20-Jan-14 at 06:45 PM. Reason: remove names to avoid being persom

Thanks
    I rest my case.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    Wha ha ha ha.... so have you got tinfoil in your underpants trickydude?

You could also put tin foil inside your red berret, that way you will block all them messages being delivered to your inner ear via the receiver that the aliens implanted in your molar. You remember the day that you were ssummoned by the aliens, probably not, it was the day that the big red berret movement led by the alien, commonly referred to as Juliaaaaaaas, took over the minds of those whose inbuild bullshit detectors were on the blink.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    @ Trickzta,

I deleted all my posts because I had a feeling that admin would have done it anyway so in that regard I reconsidered what it is that I am trying to communicate. If everything is a conspiracy please tell me how they are implementing it.

I would love to know how I contracted my medical condition as there is no other logical explanation other than a biological defect. My second defect was inflicted by a heavy object that crushed my chest and left me with a lingering injury.

As for Ritalin AKA “Central nervous system stimulant (trade name Ritalin) used in the treatment of narcolepsy in adults and attention deficit disorder in children” again a good medication but abused.

How can you conclude that everything you read is right and without question accurate if you never suffered from “attention deficit disorder” Not every corporation is out to get you not every inoculation is a conspiracy not every medication a trap.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Thanks
    I know people crave grand conspiracy to psychologically create order, but hey... let’s get real.

As fun and exciting as it may be there is a big problem with your evidence concerning everything being a conspiracy linked to the NWO, from hamster farmers to big pharma.

Before the internet non-fictional literature was mostly published by educated intelligent people about a subject they have researched intimately. With the invention of the internet everybody could publish, including people who are not an authority on anything. So searching things on the net will often lead one to faulty websites, which on the surface looks and reads legit. Allot of dada on these sights are accurate, but their conclusions are disconnected to real historical and human/cultural context.

When a person creates a theory with say 10 waypoints and they prove the first 5 points legitimately, no matter how absurd the rest of the evidence is or how outlandish the conclusions are, some people are inclined to believe it.

Some people seek and somewhat obtain order through omnipresent conspiracy. This combined with a lack of knowledge regarding how much bull is out there that looks legit, produces false conclusions.

A grand misgiving of the effect of the internet on literature... Placing Ralf Waldo Emerson next to people like Norman, he is employed by the US postal service in down town LA. He is an example of the type of people who have these websites.

Norman, with a rather large following of his writings, is a true enthusiast, to many his literature is mind-blowing and life changing. He spends his off time and nights enjoying doughnuts whilst dropping crumbs on his keyboard. He is an inspiring writer, his mother is very proud of her mature son, he hears this every night as he reluctantly receives a kiss before bedtime. As we speak he is probably scribbling down NWO theories, the truth of which he implicitly craves.

You must have a broken bullshit detector to believe old Norman.
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Thanks
    Ja chappie, in the Old Transvaal we put tin foil hats on our heads to protect our brains. In the Fair Cape they put tin foil in their underpants, for the same reason.
    Conspiracy theorist says: “You are claiming that fire alone can cause a building to self-implode, descend at freefall speed into its own footprint? That’s physically impossible, what about Newton’s Laws and laws of thermal dynamics and such? “

Non-conspiracy theorist says: “No, you are wrong because you are a conspiracy theorist.”
    Maintaining the non-conspiracy delusion

The non-conspiracy theorist is thus profoundly psychologically interconnected with today’s mass mind control paradigm. They are a species representing a full byproduct of 21st-century social engineering. The doctrine of this type of social engineering programs its believers to believe that when government and media accuses someone of “conspiracies” then this accusation is cause for someone being considered diseased. The symptoms being paranoia. But paranoia is based on systematized delusions and delusions are based on false beliefs. A proper exploring of meanings brings us back to proving what is true or false. We come full circle and the spin is over. Non-conspiracy theorists don’t realize they dwell in this circle of misapplied words, never exploring the meanings or doing the work to determine what is true and what is provable.
    http://www.activistpost.com/2014/01/...onspiracy.html

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trickzta View Post
    Ritalin is a stimulant given to hyperactive kids?? Also for attention deficit disorders. iLLuDeano was treated with Ritalin and you read what he has to say about it. I tend to agree with him. You are entitled to think it is good for kids, that is your right.
    Right let me tell you what "miss information can do" Thanks to propaganda and conspiracy some places in Africa rejected genetically modified foods. Foods that was tested and proofed to be safe. Now consider that over ten million people including two million children are at risk of starvation but because of crap from seemingly legitimate groups they don't want to accept the food.

Now I am not going to give you links you can go and research this get the facts.

Once you looked at all the videos listened to all the debates and took the time to read trough the official reports by independent recognised institutions. Then and only then you come back and tell me what is good for me and what is bad for me.

And don’t come with your little cheap “but that is what they want you to think” BS. Because I do travel not outside Africa but have been to places in Africa and I know for a fact that those reports are damn side closer to the truth then what you are.

There is nothing wrong with genetically modified foods. The world needs it...

One last thing... Can you sleep knowing that 10 million people may die due to starvation by the very information that you copy and paste all over?

Think about that...
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Page 31 of 62 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast