“Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed” Mao Tse-Tung

The US has overextended itself across the globe. It can’t sustain its reach indefinitely. Through its hard-ball foreign policy it has made enemy after enemy. The US is in a position now that they can’t pull back, they have to keep on acquiring more and more “land” to sustain themselves, much like the Roman Empire, who grew richer and more powerful only by conquering more and more territories. Like the Roman Empire, sustaining control over such a large area becomes more and more difficult. The military forces cannot defend their interests everywhere at the same time.

Whilst the US is playing hard-ball foreign policy, China is playing soft-ball foreign policy. America goes into a country and says: “Do as we say or we will fuck you up”. China on the other hand goes in and negotiates terms in a much more subtle and diplomatic fashion.

China is eating up Africa and the world in large chunks, they are also making huge land claims in the south China sea. They are ahead of America in the rate and sustainability of acquiring global partners. One could even say that China pushed the US out of sub-Saharan Africa except for Nigeria and one or two others. America hit back with acquiring much of North Africa (Tunisia, Libya, Egypt).

China is winning the “financial war”, they are getting richer whilst the US is bleeding money. The US owes China so much that they pussy foot around them, allowing China to do pretty much as it pleases.

Militarily China is far behind, they lack in both conventional and nuclear armament, but they are playing catch-up fast.

So here is the big question: Will the US simply fade away until China naturally steps in as the new boss? Or will the US wage war against China to prevent their eventual fall from power?

If the US had to wage war against China’s global interests, China will withhold its credit line...so that’s a no no for now. If the US had to attack China directly there would be a global financial collapse. Something the US can ill afford. However, given that China will eventually take over if nothing is done, I see no other option. The US will have to take action at some point if they wish to remain the no 1 superpower. Also consider that if China is not stopped and they become stronger than the US militarily, they will certainly use their muscle to further suppress their natural enemy.

I see no other alternative. I believe the US will at some point in my lifetime wage war against China’s global interests and then wage war against China directly. History has never seen 2 superpowers exist peacefully side by side and it never will.