Page 46 of 62 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: NWO has SA in its sights. (part 1)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave A View Post
    There are still people that believe there were WMD in Iraq?
    You mean there wasnt?
    The cost of living hasn't affected its popularity.
    Sponsored By: http://www.honeycombhouse.com

2. Thanks given for this post:

Trickzta (04-Apr-14)

Thanks
    The USA supplied Iraq with chemical weapons, the WMDs are there waiting for war with Iran. (theory)

As to the whereabouts of the passengers, I’m not sure, but this lady seems to be sure?
    http://www.pakalertpress.com/2014/04...ver-up-on-bbc/

Obama and the US of A is encouraging Germany to rebuild its military force and take the lead in Europe, the USA says Europe must defend itself and fight wars in North Africa. Then there’s the thorny Russian problem. Germany to take the lead in dealing with Putin. Russia and China is deserting the petro-dollar scheme, USA is fading.
    The question is how can we put an end to this stranglehold on the global financial system by the IBC and its armed wing? Hensm gives us a simple, straightforward answer: “Destroy US dollar hegemony, and the ‘Empire’ will collapse.” If more nations join Iran, Russia and China, and opt out of the US dollar protection racket, then this evil “Empire” will surely collapse along with its armed wing.

IBC, FSB, FSF? FFS!

Who or what is this IBC? It consists of Bank of America, JP Morgan Chase, Citigroup and Wells Fargo along with Deutsche Bank, BNP and Barclays. Eight families reportedly control the IBC: the Goldman Sachs, Rockefellers, Lehmans, Kuhn Loebs, Rothschilds, Warburgs, Lazards and the Israel Moses Seifs. Besides owning the US oil behemoths Exxon Mobil, Royal Dutch Shell, BP and Chevron Texaco, IBC member institutions are among the top ten shareholders of nearly every Fortune 500 company. While the IBC itself has no formal status, nevertheless its members are represented by an international body, the Financial Stability Board (FSB). Organized as the Financial Security Forum in 1999 by G7 finance ministers and central bank governors, the FSB “seeks to give momentum to a broad-based multilateral agenda for strengthening financial systems and the stability of international financial markets.”

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2014/04...anking-cartel/

Elected?? The tip of the iceberg.
    http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2014...n-both-states/

Actions speak louder than words.
    http://preventdisease.com/news/14/04...m_medium=email

But words should not be ignored. Vaccines are rubbish. The USA has announced recently that mercury would be removed from vaccines. A good move, but what about the other poisonous junk?

A summary review of data on neurological adverse events and the historical role of vaccination in the natural course of infectious disease in Switzerland and Germany, supports data from other regions with evidence that vaccines had no impact on disease prevention efforts from the early-mid to late 20th century.
    http://preventdisease.com/news/13/05...-Disease.shtml

Yes, a very effective way to treat autism with amazing results!
    That is Dr. Smits' conclusion after having seen over 300 cases of all levels of severity. In his experience autism is an accumulation of different causes and about 70% is due to vaccines, 25% to toxic medication and other toxic substances, 5% to some diseases.
    http://www.cease-therapy.com/

Another theory is undeniably busted. I would have thought that this theory was busted when on at least two occasions a plane crash landed loaded with drugs and DEA/CIA agents in the plane as well.
    These are two I've seen photos of, there may be others. I've read 'stories' about this smuggling and there is no doubt in my mind about who is supplying the bulk of street drugs these days.

CONFIRMED: The DEA Struck A Deal With Mexico’s Most Notorious Drug Cartel
    http://wikkorg.wordpress.com/2014/01...aine-smuggler/

see more at;
    http://21stcenturywire.com/2014/01/2...aine-smuggler/

Thanks
    Now what about us? Where do we fit into the equation? Let’s try to get to the bottom of the our situation.
    New South Africa. What is new about it? We should be one of the richest countries in the world, we shouldn’t have hungry mouths and empty pockets. We are being robbed right in front of our noses.

Who runs South Africa?
    http://balder.org/judea/South-Africa...nvolvement.php
    There are other articles that cover this story, some obviously differ, this is just one of them. Not all articles are 100% correct, but then what is?

Who do you trust? Trust me you can’t trust yourself.

Suspended
    Thanks
    I never read links, but this time I attempted to read and read half way and remembered why I don't read crap like that !!
    Apart from some totally incorrect info ................Trickzta tell me when the ANC was founded ?? Give me your "educated" answer without reading that bs. Because that article certainly has dates all wrong.

6. Thanks given for this post:

Trickzta (05-Apr-14)

Thanks
    Germany is the natural strong man in Europe against Russia...not really mind blowing info. The US would naturally have build anti Sino-Russian offensive capabilities in Iraq, again that’s pretty obvious. No need for conspiracy.

You seem to dislike the US, hell I am not happy with them, but just Imagine how much worse the Chinese will be. Even if the US gets much more aggressive I would still prefer a western Yolk to an Eastern one

As for the plane crash, it is probably just an accident, but there is certainly always the possibility it was not and it was a covert action. If it is, then it is only one of many covert actions happening all the time.

Trickzta you all over the place so it matters not...you believe in everything therefore you believe in nothing. No substance just regurgitation
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

8. Thanks given for this post:

Trickzta (05-Apr-14)

Suspended
    Thanks
    Trickzta you all over the place so it matters not...you believe in everything therefore you believe in nothing. No substance just regurgitation

Yep just regurgitation of others people regurgitation or their presumptions - no substantiated FACTS at all

10. Thanks given for this post:

Trickzta (05-Apr-14)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HR Solutions View Post
    Trickzta tell me when the ANC was founded ?? Give me your "educated" answer without reading that bs. Because that article certainly has dates all wrong.

I'd say some time between the Dutch setting up a 'refueling station' in the Cape and the discovery of Victoria Falls, or Mosi-oa-Tunya (Tokaleya Tonga: the Smoke that Thunders).
    Seriously, I think that there are serious flaws in much of that link, as you'd find in most extremist or fanatic versions of history.
    I've read at least five vastly differing 'historical' versions of the Angolan War. Truth is a stranger to history tellers, and if you tell the truth, you're history.
    If you've something to hide, or are planning to strike secretly, you make use of diversionary tactics. Anything goes. The more messy mixed up 'opinions' or 'theories' you can get to publicised, the better.
    Propagandists are a devious bunch. They have been known to 'stage' an attack on themselves in order to reinforce the 'reality' they're inventing. Almost like a double agent operating behind enemy lines, agitating and provoking his own side, and causing confusion amongst the enemy along the way.
    When the SADF demonstrated their military prowess to neighbouring country officials, they spray painted scrapped and broken 'Bedfords' which were towed into position. This caused an impression that we had many such troop and supply vehicles.
    Drums of petrol were stashed inside of scrap car shells causing a bazooka strike to appear that much more explosive.
    When there were Western countries as observers then the administrative troops, chefs, drivers, clerks and the like were deployed as Infantry troops. This downplayed our capabilities somewhat.
    When the US was short on gasoline and rationing was introduced in the US, we followed suit a week later. Speeding fines had an extra amount added for wasting petrol. But we had so much petrol we were running out of storage tanks.
    This created the impression that an oil embargo on SA would cripple our military and our economy in days or a few weeks.
    We had sealed off sections of old Coal Mines and pumped water to fill them up. After a period the level was checked and allowance was made for seepage and evaporation, if the shaft was water tight, the water was pumped out and the underground storage was filled up with crude oil.
    Sasol ll in Secunda was not yet in production. Sasol's technology was a South African and West

German collaboration. Fischer-Tropps (I never checked the spelling) the process was named, after the main scientists involved I'd think.
    The Secunda plant covers 13 square kilometres and at one time was the largest industrial complex in the world. Fluor an American firm were the main contractor involved in constructing this giant plant.
    I seriously doubt that South Africa had the means to build such a plant without International assistance. Many of the coded welders were contracted from Spain, Chicago Bridge and Iron built the huge storage tanks, Fluor won an award for this project they constructed.
    World opinion of SA was not favourable at this time, and to counter opposition to US involvement in Apartheid SA Fluid had set up a special task team to monitor the conditions under which the black people were employed.
    One day after an inspection of the single quarters, the dining room was checked by the Race Relation Inspectors. To their horror they found that the bread was not sliced but quartered, the meat was big pieces on the bone with fat and gristle not removed. But the 'pap' or maize meal was the final straw.
    The next morning the S.Africans were informed that if the blacks were not served a proper meal the very same day, then Fluid would be pulling out of the contract. There were three black camps, one white and one coloured camp. There was another camp, just for the UK workers. Sounds familiar.
    Fedics had the task of seeing that the menu that the Race Relations Group had insisted on was served that evening. Thinly sliced bread, thinly sliced roast beef, rice, potatoes and vegetables (not the usual cabbage though) was demanded.
    After raiding the larders of the other camps, Fedics was able to fulfil the requirements of the Officials' demands. The American inspectors were on hand to observe the expected reaction of the blacks on finally getting 'proper' food for supper.
    They stood around with folded arms and great big smiles as the people queued up for grub. The smiles didn't last long. "What's this?" they asked of the sliced bread and of the sliced roast. The mumble was growing into a grumble as the lines moved along the different serving points.
    The grumble was getting louder by the minute and when it was discovered that there was no pap the people were ready to rumble. The American Race Relation Officers had to run for their lives.
    They very quickly handed the volatile situation over to the S. Africans to handle. One big, no - one huge Afrikaner armed with a sjambok (a type of whip) walked into the milling crowd and being 6 foot 8 inches square he was able to spot where the most noise was coming from.
    He made a bee-line towards this group and informed them in a black language that the Americans had insisted on the menu and threatened to pull out of the contract should their demands not be met.
    The S.Africans had started making fire in half drums and were ready to hand out braai-packs of meat and six packs of free beer on the sports fields. The rumbling grumbling turned to shouts of delight at the thought of pap, meat and free beer. A potentially violent situation had been avoided at the last minute.
    The logistics involved to arrange a braai for many thousands is not easy to arrange under normal circumstances, never mind at such short notice. The pap takes time to prepare, the braai-packs take time to pack and many fires are needed for such large numbers to braai.
    This raises some questions. Why was pap prepared even though it was not on the menu? Who had organised the wood and the drums? The wide eyed Americans were still too frightened to think about the alternative arrangements and possibly to this day, don't realise what really happened that day.
    Some of them and some of us do know. It's always, well nearly always good to have low friends in high places.

From Lusaka to Marikana. http://sacsis.org.za/site/article/1608

Thanks
    So this is what it has come down to...who made the pap?
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Suspended
    Thanks
    Shew too much to read - I will read it Monday.

Diamond Member
    Thanks
    eish....what rubbish.

HR - Are you now based in CT or JNB?

Page 46 of 62 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast