Page 13 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: NWO has SA in its sights. (part 1)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pmbguy View Post
    Hey tec0 how’z things? How’s your Tesla coil?

When you make a claim against the validity of a common accepted belief, then the burden of proof is on you buddy. If you produce evidence then we can debate our positions, however I have to be frank and say that absolutely nothing you guys have said is evidence of a NWO. Despite this fact I have humoured you guys by responding. After some self analysis I conclude that I must be crazy by trying to convince you guys of your folly you take so seriously.
    Ok and why do you get to make the rules?

See it doesn’t work that way. A debate is based on what you can proof and disproof and it is so very easy to say “this is wrong I will not read that and so on” and not contribute. Now before you answer consider that forty-eight people accessed these pages and all they see is a basic witch-hunt.

See if other people must provide proof within the parameters set by you then the same is expected of you.

Quote Originally Posted by HR Solutions View Post
    Tec we are talking " conspiracy theory" here !!! Do u know what that actually means ?

Answer:
    the belief that the government or a covert organization is responsible for an event that is unusual or unexplained, esp when any such involvement is denied

Belief Means what people think, therefore NOT factual, therefore any link to a conspiracy theory is not factual, but a belief.
    Please help me understand, you are not interested to read any of the post in detail. On other posts you made it clear that you will not view the videos and yet you demand proof. Let’ us consider the internet for the moment.

By its most basic design it allows you to read text as this is one of its many basic yet vital functions. So if you are not willing to read, or view anything at all, how can anyone convey information to you effectively?

Again just tonight about forty eight people viewed these post. What do they see? For one your unwillingness to participate yet your willingness to dismiss and demand proof knowing that no proof can satisfy your parameters.

Any factor that defines a system and determines and or limits its credibility still needs information from both sides. Right now they are getting info from one side and the other nothing at all.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tec0 View Post
    Ok and why do you get to make the rules?

See it doesn’t work that way. A debate is based on what you can proof and disproof and it is so very easy to say “this is wrong I will not read that and so on” and not contribute. Now before you answer consider that forty-eight people accessed these pages and all they see is a basic witch-hunt.

See if other people must provide proof within the parameters set by you then the same is expected of you.

Ok.. firstly common sense would dictate the burden of proof is on the one claiming a common held belief is invalid, I did not make the rule’s its common sense. Secondly, when did I ever say I won’t read X and Y because it’s wrong?

I have posted logical reasons why a NWO conspiracy does not exist. I provided valid and well reasoned arguments against the evidence of the existence of a NWO. Despite this you deem my responses as a witch hunt. This only leads me to believe you are deeply insecure, so much so you seek a conspiracy like the NOW conspiracy to provide you with a sense of control and purpose. Your insecurity does not allow for logical debate, it’s always a fight for survival with you. I don’t feel any anger towards you, merely pity.
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Thanks
    HR, I have no problem having a decent conversation without links. Thanks for the mature & respectful approach, I appreciate it.

Not too convenient on a phone no matter how smart it is, you have to scroll up & down to check up. But I'll do it cause that's how we scroll on this pond.

To my mind there are many power plays being planned & played out at multiple levels at any given moment.

The same outfit could have multiple plots in play. With agents or teams of agents.

Technically on the same team, but actually unaware of the connection, their handler/s decide on which hand to ride, which hand is best placed as the home stretch looms, the other hands are dealt with according to their station.

When talking about China & the West, dont disregard the probability of, for example a commie cell in the US with direct links to the Chairman in China, or an anti-commie group of Chinks supported by the US.

I dont say that they exist, but the probability is strong, that they do exist.

There is also always a chance of treaties, pacts and deals, secret or not, between countries, political parties, Rulers or business tycoons. Even between Intelligence Agencies. Not forgetting the family tree, & the inlaws

Granted, these treaties would be forgotten instantly in certain circumstances, outright denied in others. If there are three or more Superpowers at a given time, it would be prudent to have treaties with both or all, in place.

The first power to act against either of the others gets hit back by both the non-aggressors. (example)

Notice that WW2 saw the USSR having pacts with Germany & the West (if memory serves me). Maybe not the West but the Warsaw countries. The details are not that important, we're talking about agreements between powers.

These agreements are always self serving and are sometimes only a means of obtaining a goal or buying time. In some cases it could be considered almost as a weapon in itself.

Treachery is fair in war they say. So is disorienting your opponent and sewing confusion by lying and misleading and making a show about the inconsequential being priority one, distracting attention from your intention.

Today China owns a chunk of the USA, China manufactures most of the US commodities, from footwear to cellphones, computers to canned food. The old Ching Chong Chinamen dont give a hoot about slave labour in so called sweat shops. The USA cannot compete with the Chinks where cheap labour is concerned.

USA is running with a high unemployment rate, not the figure that they claim, close to double that. Rumour has it that with Nobamacare many more will join the ranks of the unemployed.

The Federal Bank was hi-jacked in 1913 when Woodrow Wilson was put in power (pre-arranged) as the President for a return promise that he will sign the bill transferring the Reserve Bank to private interests.

This goes to show that US Presidents are selected not elected. Voting is useless, it's counting votes that is important.

They make use of electronic vote counting machines, and rig them in such a way that in one state. or county two million votes mostly cast by people of colour are rejected as spoilt votes and then to top it off the vote counters wont allow a manual (re)count of spoilt votes.

Every now and then I suppose someone slips in past the plotters. And the odd sod that won't bend to their whims. Both are destined to be late soon. (as in like a doornail)

The f*krs even count our votes! Ohboy Banana is a toothless tiger, also groomed by powerful people for the Presidency aka Puppetry. To be continued.....

Thanks
    Hey Trickzta it’s not easy to post on a cell phone, its kak, I use my phone to read but I will hardly ever post with it, its a PITA. So I feel for you brother

Good post. Most of what you said there is true, some of it perhaps not so much. You see all of that is business as usual. Big business and government are one entity. The US goes in and fucks everybody up, then they smile and smack five on CNN. This is how things are done. One could argue that its being done much more civilly than in the past where you would physically have to dominate town by town to accomplish a successful invasion and takeover of resources. I am a big history enthusiast (Not a professor) but what I see today is the same old shit going back to the beginning of civilisation. None of what we see today is new, nothing points to some NWO.
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Thanks
    For those that prefer a more coherent version.
    http://wikkorg.wordpress.com/2013/12...ols-the-world/

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pmbguy View Post
    the one claiming a common held belief is invalid, I did not make the rule’s its common sense.
    What is common sense to you isn’t common sense to someone else. The only logical thing to do is to specify what you believe to be “common fact” and your support research to support your facts, so that others know more or less where they stand. It is not unreasonable to ask this.

I can give a few examples where “common sense” is as individualized as the individual if you like?
    peace is a state of mind

Suspended
    Thanks
    Yes good pits tricksta

Tec I would never be able to make u understand anything ! So I would not even try to start.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tec0 View Post
    What is common sense to you isn’t common sense to someone else.
    That is very true, especially when we consider how different the two of us are. Our paradigms are poles apart and incompatible, so much so that a meaningful debate is impossible.

9. Thanks given for this post:

HR Solutions (20-Dec-13)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I suspect as much... predicting counter posts is a hobby of mine.
    peace is a state of mind

Thanks
    Longish read but on topic and highly relevant, see the bankers hand in arranging Regime change. See the powerful media manipulation machine.
    http://www.globalresearch.ca/barack-...othing/5362299
    If the outcome of a vote is unknown then voting is tantamount to gambling. If the outcome of a vote is known, then voting is futile. Robert Rorschach.

Page 13 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast