Thread: NWO has SA in its sights. (part 1)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Email problem
    Thanks

Bang on

I have to say triczta and tec0 are pretty much bang in line with my view. The new world order is exactly what we have been living over the last 100 years or more. The private take over of the world, for private gain...

And seen from that angle, suddenly all the big mistakes, the constant terrible decisions of government and all the wars make sense. You know it is often said the American civil war was fought to end slavery. That's utter **&(*&*&, of course but history belongs to the victors. Think 19th century Americans cared so much about the blacks that they'd allow half a million of their white lads to die for them? Think again. The real reasons can be easily researched online by anybody who cares to.

I'm afraid the end of the apartheid system was similarly for less than noble reasons. The 'communists' are now in charge, and batting firmly for the NWO, redistributing the mineral wealth and the agricultural wealth etc. etc. Messing up commercial farming serves three purposes for the agenda: 1) it creates a food crisis, to help depopulate, 2) it breaks the self-sufficiency of the country and of the people (Monsanto loves that) 3) it allows collectivisation of the land for the state to (mis)administer.

A well-run racist state where few benefitted, has been destroyed to produce a poorly run lackey state where very very few benefit. Sorry to say it, but here too they didn't do it cause they cared about the blacks. Our overlords do not care about anybody except their avaricious, rapacious, merciless selves. They use 'equality' to rob us, whilst they themselves are utterly elitist.

I am white and now approaching middle age and own no house or property. I must say the chances of that changing are non-existent unless I one day inherit. But I'm sure the state will find a cure for that too in time.

As someone pointed out, it may really be all too late to change anything now. We are mostly ignorant and distracted, which itself has been a well thought out plan. Even if some of us do see the picture and where we are headed, it is futile unless we do something, as G Edward Griffin starkly has pointed out. I recommend researching this man's material to anyone who is interested. It is most enlightening. Peace out, God bless ZA. RIP Madiba. We'll miss you.

2. Thanks given for this post:

Trickzta (06-Dec-13)