Yesterday was an absolutely horrible day. It started off badly and ended off badly. It was as if Lady Karma had it in for us. It was just one of those days where everything and anything that could go wrong did. I ended up going to sleep with a rather nasty stress headache.

This morning didn't start off much better, the wife had a flat tyre so I went off to swap cars. Then two of my employees didn't pitch up for work. So of course I thought Lady Karma will just carry on as she did yesterday. So, I lay up a job this morning for a huge company and start laser cutting, I finish cutting one out of 6 panels I realize that there is a big stuff up. They printed all their artwork back to front. So I phone the customer and explain to him that they made a serious mistake. They didn't believe me at first but the customer asked me to mail him a photograph of the panels. So I mail them a photograph of the panels with the blueprints sort of on top. The next thing the guy phones me back and agrees that they printed the panels incorrectly. They came to fetch the panels and they will be reprinting them tomorrow so that I can recut them. They are paying me in full. The 6 screen printed panels were being done for a company in the UK and they were to be a sample. If the customer accepts the samples then they would order at least 900 units. The customer is overjoyed that I stopped cutting and informed them of the problem. Most companies just f*k aan without thinking about whether the job actually makes sense. Anyhow, the customer spoke with their partners in Europe and they got an extension. They would have looked like right tits if they sent the parts back to front.

And slowly the day started to improve, jobs are starting to get finished, money is starting to come in and things are looking up.

Now I suppose you would say that it is all about outlook but I think there is more to it. Sometimes lots and lots of $h1t happens and sometimes one experiences wonderful coincidences. None of it is dependent on your mood, state of mind, the sins you commit, you good deeds that you do or don't do. It is not based on religion either, good and bad fortune seems to befall religious and non religious people equally. I just wonder what it is that drives Lady Karma so as to dish out good fortune or bad fortune.