I think this is the same idiot trying to scam me again. He tried to scam me in 2023 and I showed him the middle finger. He disappeared, only to re-appear last week, I'm sure he forgot am the same guy he tried to scam before, lol. Let's name and shame these donkeys.

Here's the email extract:

Good afternoon, Desmond

Greetings to you trusting that this mail finds you well and safe. I thank you kindly for taking my call and indeed our brief conversation a short while back. We would like to engage with a South African-based company (or capable individual) in terms of out-sourcing a variety of products for us possibly on a contract basis.

Briefly, we are a Privately owned Gold Mining Company situated in the Matabeleland North province of Zimbabwe about 55km north of the city of Bulawayo. (Please check the exact location and more information on our site http://www.queenmines.com).
I, at the company, hold the position of Senior Purchasing Manager and part of my responsibilities is to facilitate a working relationship between Queens Gold Mine and potential suppliers in the region. We currently have an urgent requirement for some Germany made Eleonor Slurry Pumps which are available on the South African market and would be glad if you can be able to source them around for us. In essence, we are trying to centralize payments to one company in South Africa that then would source and deal with various other companies in the country.
Our proposal is that once we agree on the pricing of the required product, we will send through our inspector to verify the product and then we immediately do the payment before we can then fetch the goods from your premises.
Under normal circumstances, I was supposed to ask you to quote us first (RFQ), but because of the urgency of the order, I have as indicated taken the liberty to issue out a Confirmed Order with prices (at most) that we are willing to pay trusting that you find it all in an understandable order (and simply for efficiency sake). This means that if you are happy with the indicated pricing, and you confirm availability of the product, we will arrange to come through to meet you to do inspection of the product then payment will be effected immediately and goods can then be fetched once you have received cleared payment.
Once this has gone through smoothly, we will be excited to discuss and finalize a possible Year's Supply Contract going forward. It will also be appreciated if and when you are able to travel to Zimbabwe to meet everyone onboard.
Please find attached Purchase Order with the specifications and preferred brand name and kindly let me know if we can have a way forward at your earliest convenience.

Many thanks and best regards.

Clifford Mutasa (Mr)
Senior Procurement Manager

Queens Gold Mine
37 - 69 Eastnor Road
Bubi District
Matebeleland North
Zimbabwe
Cel : +263 78 148 3931
WhatsApp : +263 779 413 285
SA : +27 73 947 6116
Tel : 85 3426