Hie There. I am in distress over unpaid salaries at my work place. The last 6 months they have been silent about why the company has been delaying with salaries. Well they only speak upon being approached by employees by saying that clients are not paying. I worked for the first 2 months before I informed them that I was unable to go to work because of living expenses. In the 6th month which is beginning of November, one mth salary was paid and I went back to work. At the end of November I awaited for all the salaries due and I only got one month "delayed" salary on the 9th of December. After communicating with them about salaries in arrears, they said they were calculating for the months I was in the office and they will not paying me for the months I was at home. What does the labour law in South Africa say about such instances where the employee is forced to stay home on account of the employer not paying salaries on time?. I am not seeking resignation as yet but to discuss with them amicably that I incurred expenses the time I was not at work (which is close to 3 months) as a result of exhaustion of my savings that I used to come to work. Your help is greatly appreciated.