Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: eToll Letter to Zuma

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermes14 View Post
    Try & find a reliable form of public transport anywhere between Jukskei Park, Johannesburg North all the way to Sundowner the either goes to Sandton or Johannesburg. ( I don't consider the death trap taxis a reliable form of public transport).
    True but the pig behind the wheel of the 4x4 that sits on my a$$ all day is no better... Like the taxi they think the roads belong to them.
    peace is a state of mind
    Disclaimer: everything written by me can be considered as fictional.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermes14 View Post
    Try & find a reliable form of public transport anywhere between Jukskei Park, Johannesburg North all the way to Sundowner the either goes to Sandton or Johannesburg. ( I don't consider the death trap taxis a reliable form of public transport).
    It's not the reliability that bothers me as much as the safety factor, at least in my own car I have a measure of control, (Tec0, even if I do have a 4x4 up my ass)...
    Today Defines Tomorrow
    Errare Humanum Est Remitto Divinus

3. Thanks given for this post:

tec0 (14-Oct-13)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave S View Post
    It's not the reliability that bothers me as much as the safety factor, at least in my own car I have a measure of control, (Tec0, even if I do have a 4x4 up my ass)...
    True you are in control of your own car... But for how long? Consider how much your own transport will cost you in the end? It is just getting more and more expensive. I think the idea behind all of this is to take away our choice between private and public transport.
    peace is a state of mind

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tec0 View Post
    True you are in control of your own car... But for how long? Consider how much your own transport will cost you in the end? It is just getting more and more expensive. I think the idea behind all of this is to take away our choice between private and public transport.
    I don't think, I know, that is the motivation behind the levies, taxes, e-tolls, fuel price, etc. BTW, did you know that our fuel comes out of Venezuela? and I'm lead to believe that it is the cheapest source globally, but we're paying the same price as UK (exchange rate not withstanding), where they get their fuel from USA and Saudi, two of the most expensive producers. Makes you wonder...
    Today Defines Tomorrow

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave S View Post
    I don't think, I know, that is the motivation behind the levies, taxes, e-tolls, fuel price, etc. BTW, did you know that our fuel comes out of Venezuela? and I'm lead to believe that it is the cheapest source globally, but we're paying the same price as UK (exchange rate not withstanding), where they get their fuel from USA and Saudi, two of the most expensive producers. Makes you wonder...
    As the video that was posted explained. R40 Billion! Lets say that out loud R40 Billion RAND. I am sorry!!! Where the hell does all that money GO! Truth is there is enough money for everyone's need but not for everyone's greed. How will we "the tax payer" be able to afford our government in years to come if R40 Billion is not enough?

But the thing that just kills me... This R40 Billion can create new jobs... e-tolling creates almost 0 local income as the contractors is not even in this country. I don't know I just don't know... They must think we are so stupid that we cannot figure out that they are robbing us blind... It just makes me sick.
    peace is a state of mind

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    I don't know I just don't know... They must think we are so stupid that we cannot figure out that they are robbing us blind... It just makes me sick.
    No they know that the majority is naive, and at the end of the day those are the votes that ultimately count for them to stay in power.

We need to educate the voting base of the shenanigans going on.
    What I have noticed is that there has been such a good marketing strategy put to these voters, that anything a "white man" says is a racist remark at attempting to demean the current government, so any statements that are made are simply tossed out.

We need more of our learned friends of the same colour to do a marketing drive to educate these voters into what is really going on. I am hoping that AGANG and in some small part he new EFF will start to do this even with their warped agenda.
    Victor - Knowledge is a blessing or a curse, your current circumstances make you decide!
    Solar pumping, Solar Geyser & Solar Security lighting solutions - www.microsolve.co.za

Thanks
    Its a way to steal only. Thats all it is.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

BOVER Technologies
    - computer sales and TeamViewer support
    Elmine Botha Freelance Photographer - Photographer/ Videographer

Thanks
    I may be in danger of preaching anarchism here but why don’t we just blow these dam e-toll stations to smithereens with some C4
    It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. – Charles Darwin

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Justloadit View Post
    No they know that the majority is naive, and at the end of the day those are the votes that ultimately count for them to stay in power.

We need to educate the voting base of the shenanigans going on.
    What I have noticed is that there has been such a good marketing strategy put to these voters, that anything a "white man" says is a racist remark at attempting to demean the current government, so any statements that are made are simply tossed out.

We need more of our learned friends of the same colour to do a marketing drive to educate these voters into what is really going on. I am hoping that AGANG and in some small part he new EFF will start to do this even with their warped agenda.
    I think it is fair to say that the cost of living will educate more people then any system can.

The biggest global factor that will hit home and soon is The Americans... I mean seriously “printing your own money” Didn’t they learn anything from Zimbabwe? Printing your own money diminish its value. But the one thing the Americans have is FOOD! Don’t ever forget that.

We don’t produce enough food anymore due to other laws and ill conceived ideology. All of this adds to our local living cost. We import food thus roads gets used... Thus with this system and added tax on our food and the cost of our food the total living cost will climb dramatically! To the point where your low to middle class income will no longer be enough to sustain your livelihood.

But lets see what happens.
    peace is a state of mind

Thanks
    I think it is fair to say that the cost of living will educate more people then any system can...
    When you're in the "poverty belt" and relying on hand-outs, as is the case with 67% of the population, you won't feel the "cost of living" because you aren't really "living", just voting for the same morons that are keeping you in poverty. That ensures that you are totally reliant on the "elected???" gobblemunt.

If afore mentioned individuals were educated and could feed themselves, we might actually have a chance, the cANCer knows this. The e-tolling system is seen by these individuals as a good thing, because it takes money from the rich and gives to the poor, or that is what they believe? They won't see any of the money, but they will still think they are getting some.
    Today Defines Tomorrow

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast